Request - Rafe

I huffed, watching Rafe swing his golf club yet again and seeing the ball go soaring through the air. "Rafe, can we go now? You said only like... Five holes. It's been like thirteen." I said, grabbing my best friend's hand. "(Y/n), this is serious business, though!" Rafe protested, looking to Topper for help. He was busy swinging his golf club as well... And missing. "Go on... Keep trying. It's entertaining." Sarah scoffed, causing Topper to turn red.

"Just swing a couple with me. It's fun!" Rafe smiled. He set a ball down and lined my the club. He stood behind me, my body molded into his. My ass was pressed to his crotch... I could tell. I didn't really think it would affect him though until his breathing picked up. I smirked, leaning back a bit more. "Like this?" I asked innocently. "Y-Yeah." Rafe said in a breathy tone, swinging the club with me. "Nice!" He said, jumping back from me, walking to the golf cart. "Ready to go?" He asked, patting the seat next to him.

I nodded and he drove us back to the Country Club. We walked back to his car and he drove Topper home first. He and Sarah left when we did and Rafe gave them a ride. Sarah got out with Topper to hang and so Rafe drove us back to my place where no one was home. My parents were hot-shot doctors who were never at home, not that I minded. I always had Rafe to keep me company.

I laid back on my bed, cuddling into my pillow as Rafe stood at the foot of the bed. "What are you doing? Come cuddle." I whined. "So did you think it was funny? Teasing me like that on the course?" Rafe said lowly. I swallowed thickly. "Whatever are you referring to?" I asked. "You know exactly what." Rafe said, crawling into bed and kissing my neck. "Rafe..." I whispered.

We had just worked most of our clothes off when my dog Springer jumped on the bed. "Springer! Goddamnit! (Y/n), your dog's a cockblock." Rafe groaned. "Mood equals ruined." I laughed, scratching my dogs ears. "Love you Springer!"

vanessa_k0102