Request - Rafe

I was actually having a pretty good day. It's been rare that I did, especially since my parents died at sea. I was forced to move into a different house on Figure Eight with my Aunt Lucy, and had been depressed for months.

That's when you met Rafe. Sarah's older brother.

Sarah was one of your best friends and really helped you through your parents' deaths. She introduced you to Rafe at a party one day that you hadn't particularly wanted to go to, but were glad you did.

Later that night when you had drifted from Sarah, Rafe came back and asked you for your number and if he could take you on a date. "Sure." I had said.

A month and a half of cute dates and sleepovers later, he finally asked you out. Best moment of your life. I jumped into his arms with a smile and he squeezed me tightly.

1 Year Later

I was home alone for the next month, and suddenly I heard loud banging downstairs. I opened the door to see Rafe. "Hey baby. Wait what's wrong?" I asked, seeing the tears streaming down his face. "I-... We need to break up. I need to go, (y/n). I can't do this right now. Or ever again." Rafe said before running out. "Rafe Cameron! What the fuck get back here!" I yelled, tears pricking my eyes.

I stormed out into the rain only to see Rafe driving away. I broke down onto the pavement sobbing my eyes out, cursing Rafe's name. How dare he, after everything we've been through! But I knew I couldn't crawl back. If anyone was crawling, it would be Rafe.

2 Weeks Pass

Still no sign of Rafe. Of course. Why would I think he'd come back? He's too goddamn prideful! I tucked myself into bed and sigh, turning on Netflix to- "Criminal Minds. That always was your first choice." Someone said from my doorway. I screamed, obviously, until realizing it was Rafe. I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

"What the fuck! You can't just barge into peoples houses, Rafe!" I yelled, getting up. You know that moment when you realize you're half naked getting ready to go to sleep, by yourself, and then you get out of bed when someone comes in the room? Did I mention the half naked part?

Rafe's eyes raked over my body, clad in short white running shorts and a black sports bra. "My eyes are up here, asshole." I snapped, jerking his head up with my hand. He gulped and nodded. I threw a shirt on and gestured for him to sit on one of the many seats in my room.

"(Y/n)... I came here to apologize." He said. "But not to get back together with you." He added. I swallowed thickly. "Fuck you, Rafe Cameron. So was this whole thing a lie?" I asked. Rafe reaches for my hand but I snatched it back. "N-No, baby- I-I mean, (y/n). It wasn't. I loved you, hell, I still love you. I just can't be with you." He whispered. My eyes hardened. "Why the hell not! You love me Rafe, I love you, regardless of how you hurt me!" I snapped.

"I-I can't tell you. He's probably listening somehow. I shouldn't even be here." Rafe said, starting to get paranoid. "Who, Rafe?" I asked. "...Ward." He said as quietly as possible. "Your dad? Why the fuck-" I tried. Rafe slapped his hand over my mouth. "Shhh!"

I huffed angrily and got up, straddling Rafe's lap. "You say he's listening?" I asked. He nodded. "Then let's give him something to listen to."

@Mkhannnnnnnn