Request - JJ

JJ stared at you as you walked across the lawn in your navy blue triangle bikini top and jean shorts, helping Pope haul the stuff out of his Dad's boat. He admired your perfectly sculpted body, absorbing every inch.

"JJ! Can you come help me?" I asked, glancing over at him, sitting on the porch. He nodded and walked over, grabbing the heavy crate from you. You huffed in relief, and briefly kissed JJ's cheek. "My hero." I giggled lightly. Unbeknownst to you, he blushed, but he turned away so quickly there was no way for you to notice.

JJ finished helping Pope with you, and Mr. Heyward thanked you all for helping him and Pope out. "Of course, Mr. Heyward! It was my pleasure." I smiled, hugging Pope's Dad. Mr. Heyward and Mr. Routledge have been like Father's to me my whole life. I grew up with John B when my Mother and Father died at sea. Mr. Heyward always made sure I had everything I needed and that I was always okay, seeing as though I was his favorite of Pope's friends.

"Thanks darlin'. Y'all go on and have fun now, it's a nice day today." Mr. Heyward said, ushering us away from his boat. We made our way back to John B's to find him, Sarah and Kie. They were all watching a movie on the pullout. Pope and JJ sat down on the pullout next to the 3 of them and I crawled into Pope's lap since he was on the end and swung my legs onto JJ's and Kie's. "Do you mind?" JJ asked jokingly. "Nope!" I smiled.

We finished the movie and then Sarah and Kie headed home since it was dark. Pope decided to head out too so I hugged him and kissed his cheek goodbye. John B went to bed, leaving me and JJ on the pullout. "Hey J...?" I asked. He grumbled lightly and turned over to face me. "Hm?" He asked quietly, clearly tired. "Oh. Sorry. You can go back to sleep, I didn't mean to wake you." I said. "No, no, it's fine what's up?" He asked.

"Do you like Kie? Like... Like her? I mean. Asking for a friend." That friend being Pope, who has a massive crush on her. He just wanted to make sure JJ wouldn't try and swoop in, so he asked me to question him. "Why?" JJ asked, suddenly more awake. "Asking for a friend." I repeated. JJ frowned. "Well, no. I don't. I like someone else." He said simply. It was my turn to frown. "Oh." I whispered to myself.

"Oh?" JJ asked, mocking me. Damn it. He heard me. "Nothing." I muttered, turning over. I felt movement and suddenly JJ's body was pressed up against my back, his head on my shoulder. "I like you, (y/n)." He said. "I... I like you too, J." I whispered back. I turned back over and we kissed, gently, but desperately. Just as JJ started to kiss my neck, John B walked out of his room. "Oh my fuck!" He screamed, covering his eyes. I laughed and JJ groaned. "Fuckin' cockblock!" JJ exclaimed, causing me and John B to burst out in a fit of laughter.

JJ was something special. He was different from the other boy's I've dated. I knew I loved this boy.

@jillybugj