Request - JJ

The cramps... God, the cramps! You literally just wanted to punch your stomach to death, but alas. You were sprawled out like a starfish on John B's pullout couch, and your attitude was less than par. "Hey, (y/n)-" Pope asked, but was interrupted by a, "Shut up." Everyone looked surprised. You never talked to Pope that way, he was your favorite of the group.

"What?" Kie asked. "I said shut up!" I yelled, not moving. Everyone was silent as you started crying. "I'm sorry." You sniffled, clutching your abdomen. "Ohhh. Is it... Y'know?" Sarah asked. "...Maybe..." I mumbled. "Aw, sweetheart. Why didn't you call us! John B, get the chocolate ice cream from the freezer. Oh, and the heating pack I left in your room!" Sarah called as John B walked off.

JJ and Pope were still oblivious as to what was happening as Sarah and Kie held you gently, rubbing your stomach. "Do I even want to know?" JJ asked. "I'm on my period, fuckface!" I yelled, infuriated by his lack of sympathy. "Oh. Well I've read that it's good to keep your legs elevated and to keep yourself warm." Pope smiled, trying to be helpful. I started crying again.

"Ah! No, don't cry! I didn't mean to-" Pope tried.    "I-I-I-It's o-o-okay." I stuttered. John B returned with the ice cream tub and the heating pack, plugging it into the wall and setting it on my stomach. JJ walked out. I started crying. Again.

"He hates me! He thinks I'm gross!" I sobbed into Kie's lap. "No, baby, no, he's just confused." Kie whispered. I continued to sob. "Pope, go fucking get JJ!" John B yelled, sitting at the edge of the bed, gently running his hand up and down my leg to calm me. I'm sure he's been through this with Sarah and Kie a million times.

After 10 minutes JJ and Pope still hadn't returned, so Kie went to go get them. She came back in holding them both by the collar and pushing them towards me. "Uh... Sorry, (y/n)." JJ said, refusing to make eye contact with me. I sat up, looking to Pope. He shrugged. "I've been trying. He won't talk." I stood up and seethed at the pain, grabbing JJ's arm and yanking him outside. "So?" I asked. "What the fuck!"

JJ looked me in my eyes... And kissed me. I yanked my head back. "JJ!" I huffed. "No pogue-on-pogue mac-" I tried, but JJ interrupted me. "I don't care! I want to be the one helping you, not John B or Pope! But... I don't know how. You just seemed so upset and I didn't know what to do so... I made a stupid mistake and I dipped. I'm sorry." JJ sighed. I smiled, pulling him into a gentle kiss.

"First rule of periods, cuddles heal everything." I said strictly. "Second rule... So does ice cream." I continued. "And third, and final rule... Kisses. Lots." I smirked, pulling him in one last time before heading in.

@_XxNEFELIBATAxX_