Smartass - Topper

Prompts: 19 & 27
——————
I walked home with Sarah from John B's. She had asked me to come with her to meet John B, JJ, Pope, and Kie since we were best friends and she wanted me to meet her new boyfriend, and they were all really nice. She didn't mind when I told her me and Topper had started dating, either. She was just happy for me and told me to be careful.

When I got to my house, Topper was in my living room talking to my Dad. "Hey.... Guys. What's wrong, Top?" I asked. "Nothing! Just dropped by to visit my favorite girl." He said. But his face showed a whole other story. "Hey Dad, we're just gonna go talk in my room for a bit." I said, walking upstairs. "No funny business!" He yelled after us.

Topper shut the door behind us and immediately started kissing me. Roughly. I shoved him back. "Topper... What the fuck?" I asked. "Oh so you don't want me anymore, is that it?" He immediately snapped back. "No! But something's clearly wrong and you aren't acting yourself, so what is it?" I said. "You! Hanging out with those dirty fucking Pogues just like Sarah. You gonna leave me for them to? The blonde one, huh? Maybe the negro?" He snapped. My jaw hit the floor. "You racist piece of shit!" I yelled.

"And as a matter of fact, my relationships with JJ and Pope are none of your business!" I exclaimed. "Yes it is! I'm your boyfriend!" He yelled. "You know what, maybe I will leave you for Pope or JJ!" I yelled back. "Not a chance, sweetheart." Topper said sarcastically.

"Don't get smart with me, fucker." I snapped. He shoved me. "What the fuck!" I yelled. He grabbed my neck and started to squeeze my airways. "You little slut!" He yelled. "Hey, (y/n)... I think I left my... Topper what the hell are you doing to my daughter!" My Dad yelled, storming in and grabbing Topper off of me. He spluttered, unaware of what to do.

My Dad started to choke him until Topper was blue. "Dad stop!" I yelled, causing him to drop him onto the floor, grasping at his throat. "Get out. And don't you ever come back here ever again." My Dad said, spitting on Topper. He scrambled up and ran out the door, and my Dad followed to make sure he left.