Request - JJ

tiffany_1706
————————
I was asleep. As I should've been. It was almost 5am and I didn't want to be disturbed, but I was anyway. I was shaken awake by JJ, who was looking for a companion. "What?" I asked for like, the fourth time. "Let's go watch the sunrise." He had said. I groaned and rolled over to face him. "Right now?" I mumbled. JJ nodded. "Please, (y/n/n)?"

I eventually got up and JJ gave me a piggyback ride out to the dock. He set my down at the end and took a seat next to me. "Why'd you bring me? Instead of Kie, or one of the guys?" I asked. "'Cause you're my favorite, hot stuff." He winked, tugging at my ponytail gently. I smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

"You're just saying that because I'm the baby of the group. I'm automatically everyone's favorite." I scoffed. "Lies. You're my favorite simply just because." JJ said. I nodded. "What's wrong?" JJ asked. "Nothing." I lied. "Lies." JJ said again. I frowned. How does he always know?

"I said it's nothing, J. Are you trying to make me leave you here alone?" I snapped. JJ looked surprised, but shook his head no. I nodded and turned back to the ocean. A few minutes of silence later, I spoke up. "I didn't mean to be rude." I addressed. JJ nodded. "I know." He replied.

"Am I really your favorite JJ?" I asked after a few more silent moments. "Yes, (y/n). You always have been." He stated. "Thanks." I muttered. "Shit, (y/n). This isn't how I wanted this to go at all. I got up early, I woke you up, I invited you out here to tell you... Fuck, to tell you I like you, (y/n). A lot." JJ sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"And I know you and John B have your stupid "thing" or whatever-" JJ explained. "Me and John B do not have a thing, JJ." I interrupted. "Because I like you too." I said. JJ looked at me with wide eyes. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Don't fuck around with me right now, (y/n/n)." JJ insisted. "I'm serious, J." I smiled, grabbing his hand.

JJ couldn't help himself. He leaned over and planted a kiss right on your lips. You smiled into the kiss and pulled back. "I love you, J. So so much." I said. He nodded. "I love you too, kiddo."