One Shot Cute Moment🥰

A/n: So since I'm struggling just a little bit with what to write next, have a cute couple moment between reader chan and Milo Murphy.... Enjoy! Also! I'm super sorry I haven't updated at all, like I fell off the face of the Earth for a bit, but I should be back kind of now!

~First Kiss~

Milo was currently pacing back and forth in his bedroom, he wasn't usually a nervous person, but when it came to Y/n, it was like he was a completely different person.

In his eyes, y/n was perfect. So everything he did and wanted to do for her needed to be perfect too. This included exactly how their date would go to end in the perfect first kiss.

"Milo, dude, she's gonna love literally anything you plan to do" Melissa said, causing Milo to pause in his steps, looking at his friends. Zach nods.

"Yeah, I mean think about it, you guys have had other dates that ended perfectly, and she's loved all of them" Zach said.

"But this is different" Milo said, a small groan in his tone. "This won't end perfectly if it doesn't end in the perfect way to have our first kiss" Melissa sighed.

"Milo, it's not rocket science, you take her to get something to eat, then you walk around and talk until bam, you kiss her" Melissa said "it's not that hard" Milo released his own sigh.

"What if she can't go out? What if she's busy tonight?" Milo panicked.

"She's not, she's totally free and down to go on a date" Melissa said, pulling her phone out of seemingly nowhere.

"What?" Milo asked, sweat dropping. Melissa showed Milo the short text conversation that had just gone down  between Melissa and Y/n. "Great, perfect" Milo said.

"Alright, dinner locations" Zach said.

"You could take her to that cafe downtown" Melissa said. "That way it's a quick meal and then you can easily walk down this path here to arrive at a cute gazebo, that Zach and I will decorate before hand, and have the perfect kiss at her favorite time of day; Golden Hour" Milo nods.

"Do I have to make any reservations to the cafe? Or call ahead?" Milo asked.

"Nah, it's a small cafe, hardly anyone ever goes there" Zach said. "You would just have to dress casual too" Milo nods.

"Got it" he said.

~later that night~

Y/n and Milo finished eating and were now walking down the path Melissa pointed out to him earlier.

"Thanks for dinner, it was really nice" Y/n said with a smile.

"Of course" Milo said, letting their hands intertwine naturally. "I hope it wasn't too fancy or not fancy enough"

"No, it was perfect" y/n said, looking up to the sky "it's almost golden hour" she points out. Milo nods.

"An hour until the sun goes down in a few minutes" he said, almost keeping track of the time in his head. Y/n nods.

"Exactly" she smiles at him. "Oh look at that!" She points to the gazebo that Melissa and Zach decorated just minutes ago. There was flower petals on the ground and fairy lights wrapped around some parts of the picket fence that outlined the path way up to it.

"Looks like someone had a wedding here earlier today" Y/n said, pulling Milo under the gazebo.

"Maybe" he said, glancing at his watch.

"Aaand golden hour" Y/n released a content sigh as the sun hit the perfect spot in the sky. Milo looked at her, she was absolutely glowing in the lighting. Photographers were right, this was the perfect time of day.

"Y/n" Milo said, clearing his throat.

"Yeah?" She looked at him.

"I'm going to do something....and you might hate me for it" he said.

"Milo, I could never hate you" she said with a giggle.

"Okay, close your eyes" He said. Y/n obliged, shutting her eyes. Milo hesitated before meeting his lips to hers.

~extra~

"Annnnd kiss her now" Melissa mumbled from a nearby bush "now" she pouts "now?"

"Shush" Zach shushed her "you could blow our-"

"Shut up he's doing it" Melissa hissed, pulling her phone out. As Milo and Y/n's lips met, Melissa snapped a picture. "Got it" she smiles.

"What's that for?" Zach asked.

"Blackmail" Melissa shrugs "memories to show their kids if they stay together" she looked at Zach, her expression was normal. "or if they break up, something to rage at later"

"Well that went dark" Zach mumbled.

"Only half kidding" Melissa shrugs, looking back towards the gazebo.