Musical part 2

Heh...hi...I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support on this story! Now going off the sappy stuff, I present go you..... Romantic sappy stuff! Also random fact; this was originally suposed to be a Phineas x reader x Ferb book...but then I started watching Milo Murphy and bam! This book.

Milo's POV

I pulled Y/n out of the bus by the hand, her grabbing Zach's hand, who grabbed Melissa's who grabbed Mort so we all got out together.

I took a deep breath of the wilderness air.

"Yep! That's the smell of nature" I smiled, looking at Y/N "what are we doing here at camp in the middle of nowhere again?"

"Oh you know, bonding stuff" She shrugs, she visibly jumped when the teacher spoke into the mic.

"Alright students! You need to spilt into your cabins, so find a camp buddy, you will do everything with this buddy! Eat, sleep, and pee with them" I noticed Melissa cringe. I don't think the teacher realized how weird her speech sounded, but I turned to Y/N.

"Hey, wanna be buddies? I know it'll be weird to walk to the toilets together, but you'll keep Murohy's law in check" I scratched the back of my neck. She smiled.

"Of course I'll be your buddy, maybe Melissa, you, Zack, Mort, his buddy and I can all be in the same cabin" she says, holding her smile.

"Alright! Now go find a cabin to bunk with or whatever" the teacher sighed, clearly already fed up with this trip. I pulled Y/n along and the whole train like when we got out of the bus followed, except Mort's buddy was being pulled by Mort.

We decided on the beaver cabin instead of the other animal cabins. We went inside to make bed arrangements. There were three sets of bunk beds in the cabin and one cot for the beaver leader. Y/n and I called dibs on the bed closest to the door. Melissa and Zack took the middle bunk. And Mort and his buddy (we'll call him James) took the far bunk. I took the liberty of sleeping on the bottom bunk and Y/n on top, deciding it would be safer just in case. Then we went to meet our beaver leader. He was a short, chubby man.

"Hello Beavers, I'm beaver Larry" he said in a very bored voice. "You are all beavers now and here are the rules...no biting, no kicking, no arguing, and no fighting and yadda yadda" he put the clip board down. "Any questions?"

"Um aren't fighting and arguing the same?" Melissa asked. Larry ignored her question.

"Good! Let's go to the mess hall and introduce yourselves to me" he started walking and we all followed him, Y/n slipping her hand into mine so we could be closer I guessed.

When we arrived, Larry cringed at the sound of music pouring out of the door. All the kids were either on tables or just on the floor dancing as they sung.

"This why I'm never having children" Larry grumbled as we sat in a far table. We all sat in the chairs around the circle table. "Alright, we'll go around telling, mostly me, our names and something about them" he pointed at Y/n. I looked at her, I felt bad, even though it was just us, she had really bad social anxiety, I feel bad about her singing for everyone at the end of camp.

"M-m-my name is..." She trailed off, her eyes meeting mine as a plead for help as her grip tightened on my hand.

"Oh she's Y/n, and She's not good at public speaking" I smiled at Larry. Larry looked at Y/n, she only gave him an awkward smile before scooting a bit closer to me. "And my name is Milo, I'm a walking hazard and this is my girlfriend" I pointed at Y/n who buried her face into my arm. I looked at Melissa.

"Uh I'm Melissa and I'm pretty smart" she shruggs.

"And I'm Zack, I sing" Zack says.

"I'm James, I don't do much"

"And I'm Mort! I play the drums"

"You're a very interesting friend group" he sighs, looking over as the camp councillor aka our advisory teacher. She basically said we could eat food and some other teachers, like our beaver leader brought food like potatoes and stuff.

((Okay so I think that's going to be the last of the musical bits but they will still be in the summer camp>>