Phineas and Ferb Crossover part 2

3rd POV

"Oh there you are Perry" Phineas said, smiling at the platypus as they walked to the bus stop. Perry made the same nervous noise.

"What's the matter Perry?" Isabella asked. Perry started wadling away.

"Where you going Perry?" Phineas asked "We should probably follow him" he said, following the platypus. Isabella, Ferb, Baljeet, and Buford following him.

"I wonder where he's taking us" Baljeet said. Ferb shrugs. Phineas looked up from Perry when he stopped, he smiles.

"Oh hi Milo" he said, Milo, Y/n, Melissa, and Zack looked up.

"Hi Phineas, been a while" Milo said. Melissa nods.

"Last time we fought evil pistachio people" Zach told Y/n.

"What?" Y/n asked, grabbing onto Milo's arm when the bus stop sign fell.

"I see Murphy's law is still working" Baljeet said.

"Well actually, Y/n here is all out of wack" He said. "She's like you two, a good luck anomaly"

"Y/n?" Isabella asked.

"Oh, that would be me, Hi" y/n said.

"Hi, I'm Phineas, this is Ferb, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet" Phineas said, smiling at her. Isabella shot Phineas a small, quick glare before looking back at Y/n. "So you also have the Phineas and Ferb effect?" He asked.

"Well actually it's called L/n's law" Melissa said "everything that can go right will go right" Zach nods.

"When their with each other, they completely cancel each other out" Zach said "They're literally meant to be" Y/n and Milo blush before the fire hydrant set fire.

"Do you guys think you could help?" Milo asked "fix Y/n?"

"Like change her from bad luck to good luck again?" Buford asked, Milo nods.

"Please, It's really freaking her out, she's never actually seen Murphy's law since you know, she cancels me out, but now with twice the Murphy's law, three times counting my dad"

"Danville becomes a hazard zone" Isabella said.

"Exactly" I said, slipping my hand into Y/n's. I watched as lardey boy rolled down the street.

"Poor Lardey boy" Y/n said. Phineas thinks for a moment.

"Well I mean we could probably try" Phineas said.

"We could have her do everything that usually gives you back luck and see if it reverses, bringing back her good luck" Baljeet said.

"Ferb, I know what we're going to do today" Phineas said. "Hey where's Perry?" He asked, everyone looked around before shrugging it off and leaving to try and fix Y/n.

-------
Hours later, they were still trying to reverse the effects on Y/n. Y/n was covered in bruises and scratches and Milo was getting worried.

"There has to be something else" Phineas said, looking at Baljeet. Baljeet shrugs.

"We've tried all of The possible ways to get bad luck, and if we try anything else, she might not survive, I mean look at her" he said. Milo sighed, opening the door to the room Y/n was in.

"Sorry N/n" He said sadly "We've tried everything" y/n released her own sigh.

"It's okay Milo-bear" She said "We'll figure this out together" she smiles, slipping her hand back into mine and we walked back out together, the door falling off it's hinges "Yknow, I'm having a hard time putting a positive spin on all this" she said.

"I can't believed nothing worked" Isabelle said "We did over thirty different things"

"You didn't try some sort of reversinator" Buford said.

"A reversinator? Really?" Melissa asked.

"Wait- he could be on to something" Milo said, looking at his friends "Dr. D might be able to assist and help you two make a reversinator" he said. Phineas looked at Ferb, his eyes widening

"Ferb! I know what else we're gona do today!" He said excitedly, getting up out of his seat. "Okay if Ferb and I walk on either side of you two, we should be able to keep your laws at bay until we can fix L/n's law, right Baljeet?"

"I mean reletavly speaking" he shrugged.

"Perfect, let's go find Dr. D!" Phineas said.

*meanwhile*
*insert doof jingle*

"You want me to make a chicken replacinator? Perry the platypus, i already have on of those", he held up a small ray gun to show him. The platypus tried again, doing a little sherades act. "Another dimentioninaor? You remember what happened time" he said. "Lot's of me? I would have remembered if I said something like that"

Perry ran over to the spot where the broken invention once stood, pointing.

"I feel like you're trying to tell me to build something" he said "but I don't know what..."

-------

Milo and the others were heading to Doof's small building in Milo's backyard, avoiding small explosions, big explosions, wolves, bees, and even the river again.

"Diojee what are you doing here? Go home" Milo said. "He's not supposed to be in the river" he said as Diojee swam off. Phineas and Ferb watched the dog for a minute before looking back at Milo and Y/n. Isabella was staring at Milo and Y/n as well. Milo was comforting Y/n, as she was still panicking, he was whispering to her and playing with her hair.

"Why can't Phineas do that for me" She mumbled to herself.

"Did you say something Isabella?" Melissa asked.

"What? No, it's all good bro" Isabella said, folding her arms and looking away from her. Melissa shrugs, taking Zack's hand again.

"I knew it!" Buford exclaimed, pointing at Melissa and Zack.

-------

When they finally arrived back on shore Milo still held onto Y/n's hand, Phineas and Ferb walking on either side, Phineas on Y/n's and Ferb on Milo's.

"So Dr. D is living with you now?" Phineas asked.

"Basically, he technically lives in the backyard now though" Milo shrugged.

"Milo! You may not want to go home!" Dakota came running with Cavendish

"Why wouldn't I want to? We need to see Dr. D" Milo said.

"The pistachios are back!" Cavendish said, running with Dakota to their car.

"How are they back? I though they Dr. Time went back in time and defeated them" Melissa said.

"Unless something happened" Zack said "Like a different pistachio emerged and started taking over" We all looked at Zack.

"What if Dr. D got replaced? My parents! Sara!" Milo panicked, this time Y/n comforted Milo.

"Oh come on!" Isabella yelled.