Breaker Breaker

Milo's POV

We arrived at Y/N's safe and sound, my mom and I walked Y/N to the door because my mom wanted to meet her parents. I watched as Y/N pulled her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door. She pulled it open and invited us inside.

"I'm home mom!" Her voice rang through the house. Her mom stuck her head out from around the hall corner.

"Hello sweetie, is this your friend?" Her mom asks.

"Yeah" she starts "this is Milo, Milo Murphy and Mrs. Murphy" she points as she says our names.

"Ah hello Mrs. Murphy, I'm Mrs. L/N, did you two want some fudge? I just finished making some" her mom smiles. I looked at Y/N whose eyes widen.

"Fudge! I get the corner piece!" She grabs my hand and pulls me to the kitchen. Our moms following behind us. Mrs. L/N started cutting the fudge, handing Y/N the corner piece, she handed me a piece too.

The H/C girl turned to me, a bright smile on her face.

"Wanna see my room?" She asks.

"Sure Y/N" I smiled in return and she guided me to her room. I half expected something girly like Melissa's room but it was fairly tomeboyish which caught me by surprise.

"Do you Like it?" She asks. Her [favorite show/anime] Posters hanging from the wall and a few [favorite band] Posters hung on the ceiling above her white bedded bed.

"Yeah it's nice" I said, picking up a few of her polished rocks. "Did you like my room?" I asked, popping the last bite of fudge into my mouth.

"Yeah I really liked it" she says, placing her fudge on a papertowel on her work desk.

"C'mon Milo! Let's not keep your sister waiting!" I heard my mom yell for me.

"Coming!" I called back, looking at Y/N "thanks for showing me your room" I said. She nods. "I think we'll be great friends" I told her again.

She didn't reply, she rammed herself into me, hugging me tightly, I was a little shocked at first but I hugged back, squeezing her tightly.

We released after a while and she looked at me.

"Just roll with it?" She asks, holding out her fist for a fist bump.

"Chop away at my heart" I smiled, bumping my fist into hers. "Can I get your number?" I asked, pulling out my phone. She nods, putting in her number.

Then I left, watching Y/N's house become smaller as I buckled my second seat belt.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry Murphy's law" I said as I got out of the now roof caved in car.

"We'll just get it fixed, it's all right Milo" my mom says "now get upstairs and ready for bed" it took us awhile to get home, thanks to Murphy's law so it was like 8:30 now. I nod and go to my room.

I walked in and slipped into my pajamas, I pulled my phone up to my face and texted Y/N

Hey, it's Milo, Hope you have a great night sleep!😜

I set my phone down and go to my desk, brushing through my hair really quick.

~Bling~

I ran towards my phone and smiled at the message.

Hey Milo you can be a real dork ya know?😋 Anyways, thanks for wishing me goodnight, I wish the same for you❤ see you at school tomorrow