Bathroom Dates

Y/n's POV

You smiled as Milo came up the stairs. Just as he promised he sat outside the bathroom.

"How you feeling?" He asked softly.

"Not any better, the medication hasn't kicked in" you admitted "My stomach is still screaming, but my throat is all sore"

"I'm sorry" He said.

"It's not your fault Milo" as you said this, you turned to the toilet and vomited. Milo flinched slightly, he hated seeing you like this.

"Is there anything I can do?" He asked. When you were done for the moment you looked at him.

"I don't want to est or drink anything" you said, placing her hands on your stomach.

"Why don't I ask you questions?" Milo asked.

"That makes it sound like we're on a date" you attempted a giggle, but coughed instead. Milo chuckles.

"Not much of a real date though is it?" He asked.

"Well, we could go on a real one when I'm feeling better...and actually eating" you said.

"Wha-really...but I was supposed to ask you" he said.

"Then ask me" you said as if it were the most obvious test answer. Milo smiled.

"I was truthfully going to ask you this in science, in retrospect, that wasn't a very romantic idea...but now since we're alone, Y/n would you go on an actual date with me? I'll buy you flowers, I'll pay for lunch..or dinner" Milo said. You smile, nodding.

"I'd love to go on an actual date with you" You said "I've been waiting since Zach asked Melissa at homecoming" you teased him.

"That long!" He said in a fake whiny tone, causing you both to laugh.