Summer Camp

Milo's POV

We ate silently chatting among ourselves, just as usual. Melissa and Zach were talking about band things. Mort and his friend were talking about who knows what and Y/n and I held a soft conversation about nothing in particular and unaware to anyone at our table, secretly holding hands under the table.

"Alright" Our cabin leader said, looking at us with a forced smile. "You kids done with your plates?" He seemed uncomfortable, maybe because we weren't the chattiest table. We all nodded and handed him our plates, thanking him as he walked off. Next on the camp to do list was singing a song and then an activity.

I watched as our advisory teacher, the camp leader walked up to the podium at the front.

"If you'd all stand please" she said. Most of us stood, our table included. "Great!" She smiles, telling us the lyrics to the song a few times before telling another one of our teachers to play the song on the guitar in his hands. The teacher nodded and started playing.

We sang and clapped, Mort even used the table as a drum with his drumsticks. Our table was having a lot of fun, and I was just happy to hear Y/n's voice again as we danced around. However, like all good songs do, they must come to an end.

Our teacher clapped for us before starting to speak again.

"That was great! And now it's time for a team bonding activity! With your groups and your cabin leader you will complete a scavenger hunt for five items on the list we gave your leaders. Once you are done, report back here, show me and you will then be free to go back to your cabins the rest of the night" as soon as she was done talking I looked at my group.

"How are we going to do this?"

A/n: I'm sorry about the short chapter but...

It's number one in Milo Murphy!! I want to thank everyone who reads this book! And I sincerely hope I'll keep making you happy with each chapter! Again thank you do much! And I'll see you in the next chapter!