Alien Abduction Pt 3

"W-wait...is he?" Y/n asked.

"Dead? Well probably" Doof said. "He's in the cold vaccuum of space...I-I don't know why he hasn't exploaded" Milo was banging on the glass.

"Wait-he's holding his breath!" Zach pointed out.

"Well that would explain why he hasnt suffocated" Doof folds his arms. "Not why he hasn't exploded" he turned around to face Milo. Milo was begging for someone to let him in "well what do you know, he's alive" Doof looked back at everyone else. Cavendish walked around Doof as he continued on. "I still dont know why he hadn't-hey where did he go?" He had turned bavk around after a tentical grabbed Milo and dropped him into the ship. "Oh there he is!" Doof smiled.

"Milo! Are you okay?" Y/n asked as Melissa and Zack helped him yo his feet. Diojee started barking at him. "Hey, what's gotten into you Diojee" Y/n asked.

"What the devil?" Cavendish asked.

"He probably smells like space" Dakota shrugged.

"Milo, you can breath now" Melissa said. Milo looked around before letting himself breath, melting back into his alien form. Everyone gasped. Cavendish making the first move, picking the thing up and shaking it.

"What have you done with Milo you Alien monster?!" He asked.

"Nice to meet you!" The aliem began shaking Cavendish.

"Hey! Let go of him!" Dakota ran over, but he was shooken too.

"And it's nice to meet you too!" The alien put him down "sorry, is that some kind of earth- WHAT IS THAT!" He pointed at something, everyone looked over. "ABOMINATION!"

"Says the talking space octapus" It said, drinking tea.

"Alright sushi boy, spill. Where is out friend?" Melissa asked.

"He's our dinner" It said.

"What!?" Y/n screeched.

"Sorry, my translator was set to dinning on other worlds...why is thag the default..." He adjusted something. "What I meant was..he's our champion"

"Then why were You floating out in space looking just like him?" Y/n asked, holding Diojee.

"Well our ship was breached and I was sucked out...you see, we're ammune to the vaccuums of space as long as we hold our breath and shapshift...Milo was the last thing I touched so thats what I turned into" He explained.

"We need to know where Milo is now" Melissa said.

"Well the escape pods where programmed to send him back to our home planet so Milo can battle it" he got quiet.

"It? Well what's It?" Y/n asked, still holdinf Diojee as she walked over.

"We do not speak it's name" He said.

"Because its so terrifying?" Zack asked.

"No because we don't know its name
..some people call it the sphere of calamity but yknow it's not really a name, more of a description..but still it is terrible" He said.

"And Milo is heading towards it right now?" Y/n asked.

"Don't worry, he's not alone" he said.

~meanwhile~

Milo was just landing on Octalia

"Hey guys! I brought nachos for bailing on you!" An alien popped up and said.

"Okay" Milo said "Why am I here again?"

"Come here" boss alien was at a pair of binoculars, pointing at them. Milo looked through, a joyful music playing in the back ground.

"Well that looks fun" Milo said, turning towards her.

"Oh hold on, wrong setting" she turned a dial before Milo looked through again. This time a haunting and dramatic music played.

"Oh I see.. What is that?" He asked, moving the lenses.

"A sphere of calamity that causes well...calamity where ever it goes" she said. "Whatever can go drastically, horribly wrong will go drastically, horifically wrong"

"Like Murphy's law!" Milo said.

"Here we call it Orgalli's law" She said.

"Out scientists discovered the sphere is made of negative probability ions" the nacho alien said.

"The ions you seem to know how to deal with" She said.

"That's why we searched for you" Nacho Alien said.

"And abducted me" Milo said.

"Yeah, get over yourself already" nacho said.

"You're ability to deal with these negative ions is greater than anyones in the galaxy" she said.

"Aw" Milo blushed. "Thanks"

"Milo Murphy, we believe you are the only creature able to save us from this disaster" She said. "If you don't, the sphere will continue to grow and engulf our whole planet"

"I mean, I'll try my best to help but-"

"No of course, try your best..no pressure" the screen changed to a news broadcaster.

"This just in, the earthling Milo Murphy is here to save us" He said. "One slip on his part would cause the end of everything as we know it!"

"Okay so there is some pressure" She said.

"Good luck kid, our lives are in your hands"

~Back with Y/n~

"See there it is, the evil sphere" Blue Alien said.

"And you took Milo against his will to battle that when you could have taken Y/n, the one person who completely cancels out negative Ions?!"

"Well when you put it like that..."

"The ship is now in orbit around the planet Octavia" the ship lady said.

"Bout time, how do I land this puppy?" Doof asked.

"Doof, please don't touch anything" Cavendish said "the good luck is out of commission" everyone looked over at Y/n who held onto Diojee as she rocked in the corner. It was obvious she was freaking out about Milo. "Wait-what are you?"

"Engine is offline" Ship lady said. "Crash mode inaminette, computer voice ejected from ship" Everyone glared at Doof as the lights blared red. "Good luck suckers!" It yelled as the ship started going down. We all began screaming in terror. Somehow after crash landing we were all alright. Y/n was standing next to the controls. Clearly L/n's law saved everyone.

"Everyone alright?"she asked, receiving a few nods from Cavendish and Dakota. Perry made his noise.

"How ya doing?" Melissa asked Zack.

"Um. I'm okay" He said. 

"Really? Cause I'm a little freaked out" She said, helping him up "we just crash landed an alien spaceship on an alien planet and didn't die"

"Exactly! And that's why I'm okay!" He said "we fought time traveling nut monsters, more destructive equipment then I can count, and now we're half way across the galaxy on an alien world trying to find our friend" he said. "Dude I think I'm done being afraid"

"Oh ho, I like the new Zack" Melissa said. Zack glanced at Perry who gave him a thumbs up as Melissa walked back to Y/n.

"You Alright there N/n?" She asked. Y/n nods.

"I will be as soon as we find Milo" She said.

"There's our Y/n! Lets go!" She said, all of them exiting the ship.

Hehe whoops, another cliff hanger
👉👈