Homevomiting

Milo's POV

I woke up, assuming it was the next day because Mom, Dad, and Sara were gone. I looked next to me, Melissa and Zach slept, Melissa's head on Zach's shoulder. I looked to my other side, Y/N was sleeping, her head rested on my shoulder.

"I must've used her head as a pillow" I mumbled, keeping my movements to a minimum as to not wake her. Unfortunately, I either spoke too loud or something because I woke her.

"Mm Milo?" She yawned slightly from next to me. I looked at her.

"Morning Princess" I smiled at her. She gave me a sleepy smile.

"Morning" she said softly.

"How are you? How'd you sleep?" I asked, looking at her.

"I'm Okay, I slept fine" She mumbled. "Did the storm stop?" I nodded.

"Yeah around 1 A.M." I told her. She nodded.

"So homecoming" She says softly.

"Homecoming" I repeated.

"Bleh get a room" Zach said looking at us from hid place on the opposite side of the couch with Melissa.

"Ew Zach!" Y/N squealed slightly as she threw a pillow at him. "We're only freshmen!" Zach laughed and threw a pillow back at Y/N. Thank god Melissa is a heavy sleeper.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Milo's POV

I flashed a thumbs up at my mom before I walked to Y/N's door. I looked down at the White corsage in my hand. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Her mom answered the door with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello Milo, you look very handsome tonight" Her mom smiled at me before turning around to the stairs "Y/N! Milo's here!" She yelled up the stairs.

"Okay! I'll be down in a second!" One of my favorite sounds rang through my ears. I released a sigh as I heard her foot steps. I looked up at her. She wore a white and F/C dress with one sleeve and her H/L H/C hair was in a braided crown and curled.

I smiled up as she reached the bottome stair

"Hi" she whispered to me.

"Hey" I said, smiling. "Here" I lightly grabbed her wrist and put the corsage on. After she pinned in my butenier. White to match the majority of her dress.

I wore a white tie to 'tie' our ensemble all together

"You look beautiful" I told her, smiling still.

"You look very handsome" she replied. I let my eyes sweep her figure before offering my arm "My mother's chariot Mini-Van awaits" I said, holding in a laugh. I knew Y/N held in a laugh by the adorable snort she let out. She wrapped her arm around mine and She waved to her mom, walking to my mom.

"Hi Mrs. Murphy" Y/N smiles at we entered the car.

"hello gorgeous" my mom says before pulling off to the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

You knew something was wrong. Your stomach was all queezy.

"Jeez law why won't you work" You sat in a chair, Melissa, Zach, and Milo sext to you.

"Maybe you've been around Milo too much" Melissa says.

"That's not how it works" Milo and you snapped. Melissa put her hands up in surrender.

"Will you get Y/N some water guys? I wanna talk to her" Melissa speaks finally. Milo and Zach nod before walking off. "Okay what's really wrong?" You shrug. "What did you eat?"

"Nothing" you admit. "I was already feeling nervous"

"Well that's why you feel like this" she says "you haven't eaten since breakfast and you only had toast!" She sighs as the guys come back.

"Everything okay?" Milo asks, handing you the cup of water. You drank it.

"Milo...I think I need to go home" You mumbled.

"She's pale, I think you should" Melissa states "We'll come too" Zach nods.

"Okay, I'll call my mom and-" he couldn't finish his sentence before yiu started puking on the floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Milo's POV

I looked at the H/C girl in my lap. Melissa and Zach were snuggled in the opposite corner of the basement couch. Melissa and Zach had spare clothes and Melissa helped Y/N change into some of my clothes after we arrived home. I sighed, shifting the ice pack on her forehead as she layed in my lap.

"I'm sorry" she mumbles. I blink.

"Y/N you don't need to be sorry, your health is the most important thing to me" I told her, shifting the ice pack again. "I'm just glad your okay, that you're still here...with me" the girl in my lap smiled up at me. Melissa and Zach growing further back in my thoughts and I leaned down and kissed her soft cheek.

A/N: Bruh! Thanks so much for the support on this book!! It means a lot. I hope you enjoyed this chapter..sorry it took so long...😋 I hope it was worth the wait! Buh bye!~