Musical Part 1

Screw it! Imma do a possibly 2 part musical...maybe a little more than 2 but eh enjoy nonetheless

3rd Person(oh boy this is probably my first time doing 3rd person)

Milo walked into the school building, looking around, something felt off but he couldn't figure out what.

"Hi MiloBear!" Y/N jumped scared him from behind. This caused him to visibly jump as he turned around. He calmed down.

"Oh Hi AngelCakes" he smiled, looking at her.

"Are you excited for the class camping trip?" She asked as we walked to class.

"Oh I forgot about that" Milo said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Really? You were so excited when they announced it" Y/N pondered aloud "you even packed a bag and told me to bring it with me when we leave so you didn't forget"

"When are we leaving again?"

"Right now, we just have to check in and get on our homeroom bus" she smiled playfully at him "you're sitting next to me right?"

"Oh course" Milo smiled, opening the door to the class room.

"Whose excited for camp!" Somone with brown, spiky hair yelled. A few kids yelled with him.

"Gotta gotta gotta get to camp!" Y/N and Milo watched the whole class, including Melissa and Zach as they finally brought their singing to an end.

"What in god's name was that?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know, but it's been happening all day, Zach and I are just going with whatever at this point" Melissa said, Zach nods as the teacher begins to speak. Y/N zoned out, Milo would fill her in later anyways.

Eventually they got on the bus, Y/N sitting next to Milo and Melissa sitting next to Zack. Mort sat in front of them on his phone in the seat by himself.

"We need a new song for our band" Zack sighed "our newest one is getting too old" he scribbled on the lined paper he had been writing on for the past 10 minutes.

"Why don't you let someone else write it this time?" Y/N looked at Mort as he spoke. Zack just looked at him like he was stupid.

"That's a good idea!" Melissa said.

"What? How?" Zack asks, Milo turned around.

"Well we could all write a word of the song that way we all wrote it" she smiles at him.

"No, any other ideas?" Zack looks at Milo with pleading eyes.

"Why don't you let Y/N try?" He asks. Said girl jumped at the mention of her name.

"What?" She asks, taking out an earbud and looking away from her sketch book "why was my name said Miley-bear?"

"I want you to write the new song" Milo smiles "you have a beautiful voice so I think you can do it" he says cheerfully. Y/N looked confused.

"No way" she says simply.

"Yes way. This is a once in a life time chance, take it or leave it" Zack said, handing Y/N the notebook of unfinished songs. Y/N took the notebook from him and stared at it before starting to write.

Milo was eager to hear what she was writing. She finally turned to the rest of them and the four others shut the bus up. A spotlight landed on Y/N and she cleared her throat, her voice being projected somehow.

"It's kinda morbid" Zack spoke when you finished (imagine your voice or a famous singer)

Y/N blushed as the others on the bus came back into her view and applauded her.

"And you wrote it like a duet, so maybe Zack could sing it with you" Melissa smiles.

Mort, Y/N, Milo, and Zack all smiled in an agreement. Y/N's song would be a duet with Zack and it would be the Just Getting Starteds new hit song.