Sorta Dating?

Milo's POV

After the movie ended, Melissa and Zach went home. This left Y/N and I on the couch together. My mom and dad left to the actual theatre with my sister 20 minutes ago.

"Are you going to call your parents?" I asked Y/N, worried her parents wouldn't show.

"My mom said she's on her way Milo" she says smiling

"Okay, Cause I really care about you and want you to get home alright" I noticed her smile falter. "What's wrong?"

"What are we Milo?" She looked at me "I mean we have mutual feelings of more than friends, we kissed, we-we're holding hands" she lifted our hands to prove a point.

"Well what do you want to be?" I asked.

"I want us to be more than friends" she whispered softly.

"Then Y/N will you date me? Go on more dates together and hang out alone together?" I asked. Y/N nodded.

"You get to tell my mom though" she says, smiling again.

"Only if you kiss me again" I said, smirking.

"You're an idiot Milo Murphy" she says softly before crawling on top of me, she straddled me on the sofa.

"You love it" I said, looking directly at her.

"Yeah I do" she says "and I love you"

"I love you too" the words came out so naturally, almost falling from my mouth. Y/N leaned in and kissed me again.

We jumped back when there was a honk outside.

"Oh that's my mom" she gave an awkward laugh before standing. I followed her to the door. She turned around to look at me, smiling. "Just roll with it?" She asks.

"Chop away at my heart" I chuckled, using my hand to 'chop' at my chest. Y/N kissed my cheek before going to her car, getting in the passenger seat.

"I'll text you tomorrow!" She yelled, waving at me before getting in.

"I'll count the secconds!" I yelled back before she shut the car door. I still had a goofy grin on my face as I walked inside. I started counting, just to joke with her.

"Bling!" My phone went off when I hit 10. I looked at it.

From: Baby Face
To: Milo
Message: Good Morning babe!😍😝
Sent: 12:00 A.M

I smiled before replying.

From: Milo
To: Baby Face
Message: jeez you saw me 10 whole seconds ago😂

From: Baby Face
To: Milo
Message: Yeah but I promised I'd text you quote 'in the morning'

"At least she keeps her promises" I smiled to myself before getting ready for bed.

A/N: So....I wanna do a special 2 parter...following the story line...but I want it to me a musical...like with Phineas and Ferb and all that crap. Whatchu think?