Phineas and Ferb Crossover Part 3 (last one)

3rd POV

We ran toward my house and Milo was shocked, the pistachos had completely taking over this side of town. Y/n's eyes widen.

"What do we do?" She asked.

"Well Dakota and Cavendish don't have a time machine any more" Melissa said "so we have to hold them back, and hope Professor Time will come back and fix everything again" Phineas nods.

"That means we need to figure out what kind of machines we can create to keep them back. Milo nods, feeling y/n's hand fall from his but everyone seemed to engrossed in their conversation to notice what was happening.

At the moment, Y/n was pulled back by the pistacio people, her mouth covered and quickly she was replaced with a pistachio.

"Y/n, what do you think of the plan, you've been oddly quiet" Zach said, everyone now looked at Y/n.

"How is your day progressing" She said. The kids began backing away from her.

"They got Y/n!" Phineas said, earning another glare from Isabella.

"No...how?...when?" Milo was panicking, seeing Y/n get shoved into a holding cell.

~meanwhile~

"Oh thank goodness Y/n. Think you can good luck us out of here?" Doctor D. asked. Y/n shook her head.

"No, it's not working" She said, watching as her pistachio self got closer to Milo and her other friends.

"Not working?" He looked at the Platypus next to him "you wanted me to rebuild my reversinator, didn't you?" He asked. Perry made his signature noise.

"Wait-you did this?" She looked at him and Perry.

"Well yes, technically I did,but Perry the Platypus shot The beam and self destructed it. Besides, It was supposed to be for the Murphy's, to allow them to reverse Murohy's law" y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You mean to tell me, we spent half the day attempting to fix this by nearly getting myself killed when you could change me back the whole time! Who puts a self destruction button on things! You think a scientist would at least remember not to put a self destruct button" she sighed "and everyone is counting on you, Professor Time to fix this pistachio mess" she looked over at the pistachio guard as they pulled her out of the cell.

"Congradulations Milo Murphy! Since I'm told miss F/n L/n is your gurlfriend...you'll get to watch her become a plant in front of your very eyes!" They placed a struggling Y/n infront of the MULCH machine and shot her.

"Come on Professor Time" Milo mumbled, almost crying when his girlfriend was a full on plant monster. The gang was able to escape and ran for it, Y/n and some other plant monsters not far behind. They ran up a busted slide, Milo in the far back.

"Milo! Keep them back!" Zach handed him a metal bar. Milo stopped to look back at the plants and frowned, he held The bar to swing but couldn't bring himself to hit a homerun. This was still his girlfriend, even if she was an evil plant monster, and she wasn't about to hurt her. He heard thankful sighs when Professor time came back in time to apologise about the mess before disappearing in time again.

They watched as the pistachios dissapear and the plant monsters turn back into their normal human selves.

"Y/n!" Milo said happily, taking the girl in his arms. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, she had no memory of what had happened while she was a plant, but still felt scared. She pulled away from Milo.

"I know how to get my law back on track" She smiles "It's Doctor D. Just like Buford said" she giggled.

"Well I hope you can handle a Murphy-like law for a few weeks while Doctor Doofensmirtz rebuilds that inator" Milo smiles.

"I think I'll be just fine" She reassured him, returning his smile.

~1 week later~

"Okay you ready Y/n?" Doctor D. asked the girl as she stood infront of the new and improved reversinator.

"I'm ready" she nods, smiling over at Milo as she was shot by the inator. "Well so far nothing is catching fire or exploding so I'd say it worked!" Y/n smiles. Milo was about to kiss her when he began to cough and sneeze uncontrollably. Diogee jumping into Y/n's arms quickly.

"I think you've got a cold there" Doof said.

"Why don't we get to the doctor, okay Milo?" Y/n smiles, setting Diogee down to go into the house before walking Milo to the doctor, quickly telling his mom before doing so.

A/n: That took slightly longer than I was expecting, but here it is! I hope you enjoyed this last chapter of the Phineas and Ferb crossover, next is the aliens!