When y/n's Gone

3rd POV
(This takes place in November btw so its kinda like the Christmas special/thanksgiving special)

Snow had already started falling in Danville dispite it still being November and not even thanksgiving. At the moment, Y/n, Milo, Zach, and Melissa where saying their goodbyes.

"Alright Milo, remember I'll be back on Thanksgiving and then also Christmas" Y/n said, releasing from the warm embrace of her boyfriend.

"Do you have to go?" Melissa asked.

"Yes" Y/n said "Mom won't let me stay because it's like a family reunion thing" she said. Zach frowns.

"Man, I'm so used to Y/n keeping Murphy's law at bay that it might be weird now if Lardy Boy rolls down the street" Zach said to Melissa.

"You okay Milo?" Y/n asked.

"You promise you'll come back right?" Milo asked her softly. She returned with a nod.

"Of course I'll come back, I can't stay away from my Milo-Bear that long" she said, placing her mitten coverd hands on his cheeks. "I love you Milo Murphy" She said with a smile.

"I love you too Y/n L/n" he said, returning the smile. As the two teens leaned in for a soft kiss, Y/n's mom honked the horn.

"Lets go Y/n! We won't make it to the hotel on time if we don't go now" She yelled.

"That's my cue" Y/n said. "I'll miss you all" she pecked Milo's cheek before hurrying off to the car. Milo watched her, a sad yet happy look in his eye.

"She'll be back dude" Zack said.

"Now in the meantime, we need to come up with presents for her" Melissa said "There is no doubt when she comes back on Thanksgiving and Christmas she'll have cool presents for us from H/T(Home Town) so we need to have cool ones in return" Melissa said. Milo and Zach nod.

"That means that we have to top what we get her on Thanksgiving on Christmas" Zack said. Melissa nods.

"Exactly, lets go to the mall!" She said.

"But my mom works today. And Sara is on a date with comic store guy" Milo said "Only my dad is home"

"Its risky but its all we've got" Melissa said.

"I dunno guys, its like an unwritten rule we don't do anything dangerous with the murphys unless N/n is around" Zach said. Melissa and Milo shrug.

"No retreat!" Melissa yelled, running to the house.

"No surrender!" Milo yelled,following after her. Zack sighed as he followed after his two new children.

"Dad! Can you take us to the mall?" Milo asked.

"Please Mr. Murphy! We need to get something for Y/n for when she comes back!" Melissa said.

"Didn't she just leave?" He asked.

"Yeah, but dad she's my girlfriend I have to get her something!" Milo said.

"Okay okay, Alright" Mr. Murphy said "I'll go get my jacket and keys"

A/n..hehe sorry for another short chapter...I just wanted to get this out for now and I'll post a long one next!!I promise