Alien Abduction(part 1)

Y/n's POV

"Hey Y/n" Zack and Melissa aproached you as the school day ended. "How was your day filled with good luck and no Milo?" You were about to answer when Bradley placed a flower in your hand.

"In case you change your mind about Milo" he winked before walking away.

"I hate it" You said, finally opening your locker. You placed the flower inside with the other five from just that day. "I hope Milo's cold goes away soon so I don't have to deal with Bradley alone" you placed Milo's textbooks into your bag along with your own.

"Jeez Y/n, you bookmark all the pages too?" Melissa asked. You nodded.

"I bookmarked the pages, made sure I had all the homework, and wrote a list of any bell work or anything like that so he stays completely caught up" you gave them a smile.

"You are the most organized person I know" Zack said.

"And Milo is lucky to have you" Melissa slipped her hand into Zack's.

"It's easy when you've both switched classes to have a full schedule togetber" she admitted.

3rd POV

The three of them arrived at Milo's house. Y/n knocked on the door and Sarah answered. "Hey Y/n, Zack, and Melissa, here to see Milo?"

"Dropping off his homework" Y/n explained as Zack and Melissa put some masks on. Sarah let them in and they went to Milo's room.

"Hey Dr. D" Melissa said as they passed him on the couch.

"Hey Milo's friend girl, friend boy, and Y/n" he said.

"Really? You remember her name?" Zack asked. Doofensmirtz shrugs.

"It just happens" he said. Melissa rolled her eyes and they continued to the stairs. Y/n went up the stairs first, Melissa and Zack adjusting their masks behind her.

"Won't you get sick?" Zack asked. Y/n shrugged.

"Probably not, good luck bug, remember?" She said "Besides, I usually don't get sick"

"What that is so not fair" Melissa said.  Her and Zack stopped at the door, Y/n walking inside.

"Hey Milo-bear" Y/n smiled as she walked to his bed.

"Hi cutie" Milo replied, his voice hoarse from an obvious sore throat. He sat up slightly.

"No, no you don't have to sit up baby" Y/n said "Zack, Melissa, and I were bringing you your homework" she said, lifting herself and her bag onto his bed. She got out his books and homework folder.

"Thanks Y/n" Milo smiles "you guys too, thanks a ton"

"No worries Milo" Melissa said, Zack nods.

"If you need any help, you know you can call me" Y/n smiles at her boyfriend.

"I know cutie" he said. She pecked his cheek before getting off his bed.

"Get better soon, 'kay? It's getting boring without you around" Y/n waved as she shut the door. Zack and Melissa smiled at her. "What?"

"You're such a good girlfriend" Melissa said. Y/n just smiled and her and her friends left.

Milo blew his nose three times in a row before yawning. He decided he'd nap before working on the homework.

While Milo slept peacfully his books at the foot of his bed, his mom came into his room. Diogee watched her carefully, feeling like something was off, barking at her. She gasped and turned back into her alien form. She quickly grabbed a tissue and ran out the window and back onto the ship.

"Mrs. Commander, what do you think?" One of The aliens asked her. She smiles.

"Milo Murphy, is the one" she said.

"And ma'am what about this girl?" The alien pointed at the screen, on the screen was a picture taken of Y/n kissing Milo's cheek as Milo was blushing. She shrugs.

"If we end up taking her with us, we take her with us" she said "We'll come back for Milo Murphy and this girl. And we'll bring more ships"

"Should we do more research on the girl before we leave?" The commander thought before nodding.

"Yes, let's"

Y/n's POV

"We'll see you later Y/n" Melissa waved to you as her and Zack walked home from your house.

"See ya!" You smiled before entering the house, although you had a weird feeling you were being watched.

~1 week later~

3rd POV

"I'm so glad you were here today" Y/n said "Bradley kept giving me flowers all last week" She said.

"And so much else" Melissa said "it was like whatever she said she wanted or needed fell from the sky"

"Let's just say, I didn't like it" Y/n said, as her and Milo stopped outside of Milo's house.

"You hanging with Milo again n/n?" Zack asked. The girl nods.

"Yep, we'll see you two later" She said. Melissa nods and pushes Zack away.

"So what did you want to do Y/n?" Milo asked "I'm sure there's a lot, we could hang out with Dr. D. Or we could get the inflatable pool, it's getting pretty warm" Milo rambled on and Y/n just smiled. "So which one?" He asked.

"Why don't we just hang out? You and me" She asked. Milo nods

"That sounds perfect" he said. You both lay down in the grass, looking up at the clouds. Y/n pointed.

"That one looks like a dog" She said with a giggle "Like Diogee" I smiled.

"Yeah! And that one is shapped like an- alien spaceship?" He sounded confused.

"Huh?" Y/n asked, looking to where Milo was looking. Her eyes widen as they began to be beamed up by two different ship, causing Y/n and Milo to be split apart from eachother. "Milo!" Y/n yelled when she wasn't able to hold onto his hand any more.

"Y/n!" He yelled, desperately trying to get to her. His beam stopped working, Milo falling and Y/n screaming. Thankfully the beam caught him and he was quickly beamed up into a ship, y/n beamed up into her own. Both of their visions going black.