Chapter 12: Infiltrate

Peter had stood at least ten feet away from Tex and Emily in the Terrarium airship hallway. From what they were aware of, Peter is an agent trained at Terrarium. A skilled fighter who looks old enough to have been with the company for years, meaning he has more years of fighting experience in him compared to other dinosaurs they've fought through, so far. To challenge him like this could be a barrier for the two.

"Peter, listen to us. We don't wanna fight. We just wanna find the rest of our friends and get off this ship. They're planning on using us to serve in his army of dinosaur agents that will overthrow the humans and take over the world. Please listen to us," Tex says, hoping to find a peaceful ground with Peter to prevent a fight that could break out.

However, behind Peter, a squadron of eight more Terrarium troop soldiers spots the group and prepares to charge at them. Seeing them, Tex and Emily get their stances ready in case they have to fight. But in a turn of events, Peter makes a simple smirk and presses his morph bracelet to shapeshift his true form. The troops immediately swung their weapons at him, but he managed to jump into the air just in time, leaving the glowing green cloak of his human form on the ground while the shape of his true form was high up in the air. This display shocked Tex and Emly a bit. Not only did they see Peter jump away from an attack, but that he was about to show off his real form.

When he landed, the green cloak disappeared and revealed his true dinosaur form: an aqua green parasaurolophus with a brown crest

When he landed, the green cloak disappeared and revealed his true dinosaur form: an aqua green parasaurolophus with a brown crest. His body grew a couple of times larger compared to his human form and his upper lips that begin his head crest were shown to be rippled and cracked with old age. Reaching to his back, he pulled out a small bar with two black metal clubs on it. Pressing a green button, he extended the bar to a long staff with a green band wrapped around. The black clubs extended as well on both ends, forming two, large hammerheads.

Standing back up, Peter swung the hammer staff around until he smacked away a pair of troop members

Standing back up, Peter swung the hammer staff around until he smacked away a pair of troop members. Other troop members continued to swing their weapons at him and shoot their rifles. But Peter managed to dodge every attack and swung his hammer staff until he was able to knock out the entire squadron. Seeing him fight off and defeat eight Terrarium soldiers with such ease and agility made Tex and Emily feel very shocked.