Epilogue

It was the night the team was still celebrating their victory at the house. It was just about past sunset in the park's forest. While the kids were inside partying, Peter would walk outside, embracing the fresh air. He briefly turned back to see the team laugh and have fun inside. He knew at first glance these kids were good, especially since they're against Terrarium and fighting for the right cause. He knew they were the ones he needed to turn to for help on a personal matter.

Pulling out his phone, he would see the photo he took of the team while they were around the park, settling in after arriving home from the airship crash. He would quickly put the photo into an email and send it out to someone dubbed parafighter02@dmail.com. Once the email was sent, he would then pull out his contacts and call the person back. After a few rings, the person picks up.

"Hey kiddo, it's me. You wanna learn more about yourself and still get the adventure you want? I think these guys might be able to help you" he says to them.

On the other end of the line, the person would have the email pulled up on a laptop. Pulling up the photo of the dinosaur rebels was a young girl. Upon seeing the photo, her bright green eyes would widen in shock and surprise.

"Oh! Dinosaurs?" She gasped in surprise. She spoke in a high-pitched, English and Scottish mixed accent. She was young but old enough to be around 19. She had tan skin and medium-length brown hair tied up in two ponytails. She wore a black jumpsuit underneath a light green tank-top shirt and a red sleeveless vest. Around her neck was a dinosaur tooth necklace. With this and her happy notion on her face, she loved dinosaurs and was obviously excited to see that she might be able to meet other dinosaurs for the first time in her life.

 With this and her happy notion on her face, she loved dinosaurs and was obviously excited to see that she might be able to meet other dinosaurs for the first time in her life