Angel Heart's Role Play

"Going with friends to a part alone in a tuxedo while they have their girlfriends by their sides, when we ended up at a restaurant having dinner but they all were making jokes to one another while I sit alone with a fake smile; as I sit there I start turning my glass around and around as I started feeling very left out.

I decided to get up from the table and head towards the exit for some fresh air, I took out my phone noticing I had 5 missed calls from my ex when a message popped up stating; "Can we meet somewhere to talk?" without hesitation I felt like ignoring her because she put me through a lot of pain and still thinks it's okay to message me...

I walk down town back to my place when all of a sudden it started to rain, my tuxedo was soaked in rain and my hair was dripping with the rain water; I slowly approached my place when my ex came with a car noticing I was about to walk in..
I recognize the car and carried on walking into my yard, she suddenly stopped in my driveway and got out the; "Angel can we please talk?" she yelled out as she stood in the rain looking at me.

I stopped taking a deep breath and turned around slowly walking toward the gate, "What are you doing here?" I ask my ex as I stood inside my yard
"I just came to apologize for everything we went through just because I couldn't leave someone who hurt me and didn't love me the way you did" my ex said to me

"Yeah sure" I said to her feeling upset towards her as I looked into the distance
"I'm asking for forgiveness Angel" my ex said to me as she wiped her face
"How can I forgive you if you loved me knowing we weren't going to have a future and then lie to me to protect yourself rather than knowing that what you lied about may hurt me" I said to my ex as I wanted to slowly walk away.

"Wait just hear me out please" my ex said to me as she tried stopping me from walking away.
"Goodnight" I said to her in frustration and carried on walking away just ignoring her
She watched me walk into my place and then only decided to get in the car crying as she pulled out my driveway..
I stood by my closed front door as I heard her drive away when I suddenly sighed and leaned back onto my front door, thinking to myself that I still loved her but she was easier enough to break me and leave me broken for almost a year after things happened..
My heart ached as I stood there still in my wet tuxedo.

The End

Written by AngelHeart