Marriage Language Pt. 2

It all started when Michael Steward was lying in his bed at 8am in the morning, when it was in Whitney Benson’s apartment which Michael was still asleep but Whitney suddenly walked into the bedroom in just Michael Steward’s shirt covering her body but Michael’s fiancé had a trey with breakfast in her hands; “Wake up handsome” Michael’s fiancé calls out to him as the smell of bacon & Scrambled eggs suddenly woke Michael Steward.

“Mm what’s that lovely smell” Michael mentioned to his fiancé as she hands him the trey, “I made you breakfast and left you a surprise on the side” Whitney Benson says to Michael Steward as she sat beside him; “Aww baby” Michael says to his fiancé as the surprise was a card.

Michael Steward opened the card yet to find it saying, “Happy Anniversary” the card stated; “Wow talking about that, I got you something as well check the cupboard babe” Michael Steward says to Whitney Benson as she smiled walking towards the closet.

“Aww honey you shouldn’t have” Whitney says to Michael as she took out a Big teddy bear, “Look around its neck” Michael Steward said to his fiancé as he slowly got out the bed walking towards Whitney “OMG it’s a ring” Whitney Benson said to Michael as she turned around seeing Michael on one knee which Whitney started to cry; “Babe will you marry me?” Michael Steward said to his fiancé as he held Whitney Benson’s one hand.

“Yes” Whitney said to Michael as he stood and his fiancé jumped into his arms.

“Whitney Benson looked at Michael Steward kissing him a couple of times and carried hugging him.

THE END