A Stranger Story

I was driving around in my Golden 1969 dodge charger RT, when I suddenly stop by the mall at midnight in the parking lot where there were a lot of racing gangs with their custom cars; I stop between a blue & white 1969 dodge challenger Daytona and a Mat Grey Lamborghini Gallardo with neon pink lights under it..
I get out my car with my leather jacket, high-top sneakers and a tooth pick in my mouth, when I walked up to the group of racer gangs which a few racer gangs wanted to challenge me with a race around the mall and bac; I had a volunteer which wanted to race me when we had to choose any car.

I chose a Lamborghini Centenario and the guy who wanted to challenge me chose a 2019 Bugatti Varron, when he eventually got into the cars and raced around the parking lot on a custom circuit track; I had him at the turns but when he tried passing me on the straights I had him on my butt making sure he didn't pass.
I eventually won the race by 5 Seconds, when I got out the car at the finish line getting the reward which was the guy’s car a custom Matt black Lamborghini Hurican with neon green LED lights as headlights which also included 1 million dollars in cash; we shook on it to make the deal official.

I walked back to my car which I end up running into an old friend that wanted me to be in his crew but I didn’t accept the offer, when I noticed his car was parked next to mine which was the blue and white dodge challenger Daytona; we got in our cars drifting around the parking lot on the way out.
As my friend went his own way I was at a stop street when my car suddenly had its mind of its own driving by itself and taking me to this two story house at midnight, when it stopping by the side of the road while it was still running; I could feel my car was trying to tell me something.

All of a sudden it was quiet in the neighbourhood when my car suddenly revs it’s v12 and makes a hell of a noise which made all the cars in the neighbourhood alarm's to go off; I told my to stop making the loud noise but suddenly in that two story house a light goes on and I freak out.
As I looked towards the house a young lady looks out the window seeing my car flashing lights, when in some way she knew my car and what the flashing light meant; I suddenly watched her walked to her front door and came out in short jeans with pink vest n denim jacket.

The passenger door suddenly opens, when the young lady gets in; she looks at me saying “hi” and saying “Your car is one of a kind” the lady said to me as she smiled wide
So I replied “Yeah my car is but sometimes I don't understand it” I said to the lady, when the car starts driving which I had to make as I was driving to hide it driving by itself.
Me & the young lady end up on a mountain which had a beautiful view of the city lights, when suddenly my car plays romantic tunes on the radio to set the mood for something I didn't get ready for; suddenly I felt like I swallowed my tongue by keeping quiet.

While I kept quiet with the tunes the young lady climbed to the back calling me to the back, when I suddenly took a deep breath and climbed into the back with the young lady; she suddenly decided lie on top of me.
As the young lady was lying on top of me she leaned in to kiss me, when she made it a deep & long kiss.
At first it felt weird when suddenly I just went with it and returned the kiss which led to a moment she started kissing my neck and slowly removed some of her clothes; I felt flushed in my face as I witnessed her in her underwear when she removed my shirt too.

While we were having a moment in the back my car suddenly decides to drive by itself through town back to the young lady’s place, when I ended up noticing it and approached the young lady “Umm we are back at your place” I said to the young lady as she looks up seeing her house; “Shit” She said out loud as she slowly put her clothes back on and climbed back to the front.
I eventually put my shirt back on as I got out my car hugging her before she walked back to her flat, when suddenly the young lady stopped by the front door and looks towards me “Are you sure you don’t want to come in with me?” She asked me as I stood there by my car; “Are you sure it’s safe to?” I asked the young lady.

She nodded yes as I suddenly closed the car door and walked towards her at the house’s front door, when she suddenly closed the door behind me and took my hand leading me up stairs to her bedroom but as we got to the bedroom she slowly started kissing me as we undressed to our underwear; the young lady kept kissing me when we ended up on the bed with our naked skin touching one another.

(The day passed)
When I suddenly woke up realizing where I was and saw the young lady sleeping next to me, when I slowly got up putting all my clothes back on and walked out the bedroom leaving her to sleep; as I walked out her apartment my car started by it’-self and played sexual songs on the radio.
“Shush!” I told my car as I tried fixing my shirt to drive away.

On the way back home the young lady suddenly woke up noticing I wasn’t there when she smiled and reached for her phone and sent me a picture of cuddling all naked saying "My cuddle bear thanks for the sexy moment I felt great hope you did too I love you" The young lady said to me over a message
I smile as I saw the message while I was driving so I put my phone down and eventually arrived at my place four blocks up from her apartment, when I saw my friend at my apartment with the Lamborghini I won the previous night; I slowly stopped on the other side of the road and walked towards my friend.

“I brought your car here like you asked” My friend said to me
“Thanks” I said to him as he interrupted “what you going to do with it?” My friend asked me
Suddenly I had an idea right at that moment “don’t worry I’ll take care of it” I said to my friend as he suddenly walked off to his car and drove away.
I smiled as I suddenly opened up the car, getting in and driving it to the young lady’s apartment which I then parked it in her drive way; I got out the car and put a bunch of roses with a card on the bonnet of the Lamborghini.

After I put it on the bonnet I walked down the road to hid behind something when I suddenly messaged her to look out her window, the young lady eventually looked out the window when she saw the gift I got her; I stood there watching her as she came out the house to see her gift when she read the card I wrote and smiled looking around to see if I was near.
She read the card on it and I walked slowly back to my apartment four blocks up...

The End