Love Horror

It all began on a summer night but pouring rain was falling from the sky outside, when Daniel Wells walked outside in the pouring rain and took his shirt off for his angel wings to emerge which as Daniel stood in the middle of the street he felt like singing so Daniel Wells started singing Next to You by Chris brown.

Daniel got to good part and sang his heart out as the rain started pouring harder, when he sang the part just before the end of the song which Daniel Wells suddenly fell back onto the street by the sound of a gunshot.

Daniel got shot right in the middle of his chest which made him lay on the concrete road while the sound wave of the gunshot echoed around the block, when suddenly Daniel Wells slowly started fading as his blood started running out flowing through his body system, in his lungs which after a few minutes Daniel heard voices coming near him but there was a certain voice that caught Daniel Well’s attention.

Daniel’s wings slowly went away as someone was carrying him out the rain, when he was suddenly lying on a carpet in someone’s house which as Daniel Wells was lying there he felt someone patching up his wound but after a few minutes all was quiet.

Suddenly the familiar female voice got clearer saying “Hear my voice, come back to me please” the woman who said that started to cry as she suddenly decided to kiss Daniel’s lips deeply repeating what she said “Come back to me” which after a few seconds she started to sing Next to you by Chris brown as she cried leaning over Daniel Wells, holding his hand as he laid there all lost in pain.

Daniel slowly opened his eyes to get a glimpse of the woman, when he tightened his grip on the woman’s hand which she stopped singing noticing Daniel Well’s movement and looked at him straight in his eyes as Daniel tried to smile.

The woman leaned over Daniel Wells with tears running down her cheeks as she kissed Daniel again which he returned it this time.

The woman was lying against Daniel Wells for a while after.

THE END