Fiancé Love

It all began when Matt Thomson was lying in bed with his fiancée Allison Watson on a cold winter’s night which it was about 3am in the morning, when something in Matt’s dream was a bit sensitive which made him start to cry in his sleep but as Matt Thomson was crying he started to shake; suddenly it eventually woke up Allison because she was lying against Matt.

Allison Watson woke up and heard Matt Thomson crying which she immediately reacted to it “Hey honey, wake up” Allison said to Matt as she was rubbing her hands on his shoulders, though Matt Thomson couldn’t stop crying and shaking even though his fiancé tried her best to wake him up.

After 5 minutes of Allison Watson trying to wake up Matt he eventually woke up to Allison’s voice which Matt Thomson suddenly laid on his back, when his fiancé leans over him “Hey are you okay?” Allison Watson asks Matt; “Not really” Matt Thomson said to his fiancé “You’ll be okay now” Allison said to him as she stroked her hand over Matt’s chest.

“I’m sorry” Matt Thomson says to Allison Watson as he looked at her, “For what?” Allison replied “For waking you up” Matt said to his fiancé as he felt guilty for what happened; “No no it’s okay, no need to apologize” Allison Watson said to Matt Thomson as she kissed him on the lips.

“I Love you” Matt said to his fiancé as she pulled away from kissing him, “I Love you too” Allison said to Matt Thomson as she turned around taking his arm to hold her.

As Matt was lying there holding his fiancé he suddenly decided to kiss Allison Watson on her neck and slowly fell asleep again.

THE END