Thick And Thin

It all started with a man by the name Conner Talis where he was in the lounge watching Television while his wife Jessica Talis was busy in the kitchen cooking dinner “Baby your phone is going off” Conner says out loud to his wife.

After Conner Talis called out to his wife he suddenly looked at the name of the pop text which caught his full attention so he gets up and picks up Jessica’s phone, when he slowly looks through the message but as Conner was looking through his wife’s phone the contact name stated “My Ex” which upset Conner Talis.

Jessica Talis comes walking into the lounge noticing her husband was looking on her phone “What’s this?” Conner asks Jessica while he looks at her all upset, “It’s not what it looks like” Jessica Talis mentions to her husband but Conner Talis cuts her off “Sure right” Conner mentions to his wife.

“Let me explain” Jessica mentions to her husband, “You know what I don’t want to hear it” Conner Talis says to Jessica Talis as he grabs his car keys and walks out the house, “Baby please wait” Jessica shouts out while she runs after her husband.

(Car starts, Car Revs) Conner pulls out their driveway in a rush and pulls away to drive down the road, when Jessica suddenly started crying as she started walking back into the house.

A few hours later Jessica Talis eventually ate dinner by herself but she felt too sad to eat so she put her dinner away in the microwave and walked through to the bedroom to lie on her bed, letting her tears out.

Conner Talis was driving further and further away from home to get his thoughts straight, when 5km away Conner pulled off on the side of the road and leaned his head on the steering wheel which he then started crying and breathing heavy.

Conner Talis didn’t want to think about that his wife would go for her ex rather than him but in the same moment Conner was wondering what Jessica Talis was going to explain to him, when he suddenly took a moment to wipe his tears and started turning around to head back home.

Jessica was wide awake watching the bedroom door hoping her husband would return, when Jessica Talis started falling asleep after a few minutes which 30 minutes later Jessica was fast asleep and Conner Talis eventually arrived back home.

Conner slowly locks his car and walks into the house which he noticed Jessica Talis wasn’t eating or sitting in the lounge so Conner Talis walked through to the bedroom, when as he got there he noticed his wife was fast asleep which Conner slowly approaches his wife and softly kisses her on the forehead.

 Conner Talis then walks towards his side of the bed and slowly climbs into the bed, when he moved slowly towards Jessica and softly wraps his arm around her which Jessica Talis softly takes her husband’s hand and holds it.

THE END