Staying PURE!

Sitting in the back of a Taxi cab as I text my girlfriend saying Thnx for visiting with her, when the Female driver kept looking at her mirror to look at me but she didn't think I'd notice it so as I looked forward she looked back at the road; "Where shall I be dropping you young sir?" the lady driver asks me.

"Just a few houses up Thnx" I said to the lady driver as I got a reply from my girlfriend but as I replied to her saying "I Love you too" the lady driver stopped right in front of my place when she suddenly locked the doors, "Umm the doors locked" I said to the lady as she smiled wide.

"I need to get out you know" I said to the lady driver as she loosened her seat belt and climbed into the back with me, "What are you doing?" I said to the lady feeling all scared
"Relax I won't bite" she said to me as she slowly wanted to undress me.

"Please don't" I said to her as I pulled away her hands from touching me, "Come on just once" she said to me as she tried to touch my skin again "I said stop it" I said to her as I pushed her to the side; the lady got angry and wanted to grab me but I climbed through to the front and unlocked the door to climb out.

As I got out the driver's side there were ladies surrounding me from every side, as they slowly turn into demons with black mist forming around them; "you know you can't resist us" the lady driver said to me as she slowly approached me.

"I've had enough this fucking situation, go away or harm will be done" I said to the lady driver and all the other ladies.
"We want you" all the ladies kept saying that out loud as they approached me.

"That's enough now" I said to them as I took a lighter out and ignited the flame on my hand as I slowly became in Flames with Fire wings on my back but as I started floated in the air and the Thunder started growling above me as I just hit the floor which exploded with fire & lightning killing all the Demon ladies; the Demon ladies disappeared and all was left was the lady driver.

She looked at me all freaked out as I walked towards her in flames still, "I'm sorry" the lady driver said to me as she started walking backwards but she suddenly tripped over her foot and fell back on the road so I cooled down back to my human self which I then helped her up.

She took my hand and immediately walked towards her car which she then drove away, when I eventually walked into my house as I checked my messages from my girlfriend saying Goodnight.
I replied to her with a heart emoji and a smile on my face.

The End
Written by AngelHeart