Marriage Language

It all started when Triston White was busy sorting things in the bedroom of him and his wife Jessica White’s house, when Jessica came up to Triston from behind and decided to hug him from behind which Triston White suddenly turned around to face his wife as the both of them smiled wide at one another.

Triston & Jessica White ended up falling onto their bed, when Triston White’s wife climbed slowly on top of him which Triston just laid back smiling as Jessica came closer to his face but as Jessica White got close to her husband’s face she leaned in kissing Triston White’s lips softly; though Triston then placed his hands on his wife’s cheeks making the kiss deeper.

The both of them kissed one another with passion that it became to the point that their tongues were touching, when Jessica suddenly pulled away as she fiddled with Triston White’s necklace which Jessica White looked down smiling “What?” Triston asked his wife.

“Thank you” Jessica says to her husband as she looked up at him smiling “For what?” Triston White asked his wife, “For making me your wife” Jessica White says to her husband as she showed him the ring on her finger “You’re welcome” Triston said to Jessica as he smiled at her.

“I’m glad to be your husband” Triston White said to his wife as she smiled wide at him

Jessica White slowly put her hand under Triston’s shirt as she kissed him softly, “I love you” Jessica said to her husband as she pulled away and kissed him again.

Triston White pulled Jessica White closer to kiss her deeper but when he pulled away he replied “I Love you too” Triston said to his wife as they laid there enjoying the moment.

THE END