Stranger LOVE!

It was a late night in a beautiful woman's apartment, where she lived on the 10th floor of a building; anyway it was around 11pm at her place when I got out the bed with no clothes on and so I poured myself a glass of wine and stood naked by the window looking at the view of the lights.

I stood there for a while until my beautiful woman climbs out of bed all naked walking towards me, "Hey Come back to bed" she said to me when she kissed my shoulder pulling my hand; "Don't you think of how things were for us?" I asked her as I looked out the window.

"Don't worry about that, I'm here aren't I?" she said to me "Yeah but" I said as she interrupted me "But nothing, just come back to bed" She said to me as she slowly walked back to the bed while I still stood there by the window thinking what I went through and ending up meeting this woman.

(Flash back)
I was walking around all over town seeing people on their phones with Love icons floating in mid air, I just came out a terrible situation of loving someone and so I started singing "I'm seeing love and couples everywhere, love is like a bling on a wedding ring; love never worked for me because never seemed to have somebody.
Somebody to call home, somebody to fall in love with but my heart always dies, Yeah all I'm seeing is love symbols and someone loving for real...

No no I can't have this shit because love ain't for me"
(Phone goes off) (starring at my phone)
"Oh look she still wants me but she made me leave, hell no I ain't going back because my heart still has it's crack; go away and leave me be.
You hurt me can't you see, I was your darling but it ended when I started hurting"

(Looked at my phone)
"I want to love again but women always leave me with the undead, I blew my heart to revive it but love ain't inside it; walking through parties where the hell do I hang because everywhere there's a love thing..

Checking women as they sway their bodies but they just want you to get naughty, leave a glass of wine on my table because my hands don't feel stable; my heart wants a woman to stay but what the fuck can I say love ain't for me till this day Yeah"
After I ended my song I was chilling in a pool with all kinds of women none of them caught my attention just yet; I was getting bored sitting with these women until my eye gazed upon one that looked so damn fine, I'll loose if she ain't mine.

I walked up to her as she was dancing to my track in her headsets with Jean shorts and a blue bikini showing to everyone; I slowly approached her "HI" I said to her as I tapped her on her shoulder.
"HI" she said to me as she removed one earplugs out "I see you like my track" I said to her with a wide smile "Yeah its beautiful" she said to me with a wide smile and red cheeks, "Would you like to hangout with me?" I asked her with a wide smile and reaching out my hand.

"Sure" she said to me as she took my hand, we walked to my car and we started talking about my track when suddenly I looked at her and she looked back at me as we leaned closer to give each other a long kiss; I slowly pulled away but she smiled and pulled me close to kiss again.

Next thing I know we were walking into her place still kissing each other and undressing till we were on each other skin on skin; we made love till we fell asleep when she moaned in a beautiful tone as I was making love to her body leaving us out of breathe and our skins being wet and leaking.
I fell asleep with her till the next morning but I woke up by a tone from my phone.

(End of flash back)
After thinking back to the moment me and this beautiful woman got to this moment, I drank my wine finish and went to climb back into the bed with her holding me pulling her warm skin against mine.

The End