"Will You Marry Me"

"In an arranged marriage with a woman I never really wanted to marry.
With my Angel wings all dark brown and standing in aisle awaiting her arrival, I felt this pressure in my heart.
And it told me in a way I should walk away, so I walked out of the aisle straight through the lodge it took place.

Walking around not knowing where I was going I came across the designer's room.
With everyone staring at me as my eyes caught the one and only person I'd marry was in front of me all along.
Facts were said that if an Angel were to fall in true love his wings would turn white.

So there I stood staring without getting distracted gazing at the beautiful woman my alway belonged to.

Noticing my presences and eyes on her, she looked me straight in the eyes as she slowly approached me.
The moment you looked at me I smiled with tears of joy.
Greeting one another with no clue going through your mind.

She tried convincing me to head back to the woman I was going to marry, I didn't hesitate touching your hands and in that moment my wings sparkled in a bright white.
With surprise on everyone's face in the room including her father, suddenly out of nowhere kids in the front of the room were screaming "Marry him" on repeat.

Seeming nervous and shy to the moment I took courage saying her full name with the words "Will you marry me?"
Not losing eye contact with her, she giggled with a reply "But I've already helped arrange this marriage with the other woman".

Not concerned about the other woman, I immediately replied "It's okay, we can make it work".
Seeming shy to my words once more she looks back at her father where he gave a signal with a wide smile on his face in way of telling her to go for it.

Without hesitation she looked me in the eyes, held my hands and leaned in to kiss me.
I couldn't hold it in further so with courage I pulled her close, kissing her deeper.
Body close to mine and my wings wrapped around us like we belong.

A Love that many may have doubted but if a heart is destined to be with someone it will show you."