Excellent-Bad Then GOOD

It all began with me sitting on my porch, when I started to sing a song about a beautiful woman with a perfect smile and with many more wonderful things about her which caught the attention of my neighbor; she peeked over the wall as I was still singing when she suddenly climb over the wall into my yard.

I noticed her jumping over the wall when she slowly approached me “Hi” I said to her as she got closer to me, “Hi” she replied to me as she leaned against my porches pillar, “I couldn’t help myself from hearing the beautiful son, who is it for?” the woman asked me

“It was just a random song” I said to her as she immediately replied “Really, well it was amazing to me” the woman said to me as she slowly approached me and slowly sat on my lap facing me.

“Well I’m glad you liked it” I said to her as I looked at her from her lips to her eyes
We both smiled wide at each other, when the woman leaned in to kiss me; I couldn’t resist it so we made the kiss deeper and longer.

I slowly pulled away “Why don’t we take this inside” I said to her as she smiled wide
The woman slowly got off my lap to let me get up, when I took her hand and lead her through my flat; we got to my bedroom which the woman looked around while I decided to close the bedroom door behind us.

She looked at me with a wide smile, when I suddenly took my shirt off but as I did I saw her bite her lip, “Want to do the same” I mentioned to the woman as she just smiled and slowly took her shirt off as well but being cheeky as she was she took her pants off too; “Okay so that’s how you want to play it” I said to her as I took my pants off as well.

The woman slowly approached me as she pressed her body against mine, when she looked at me with a wide smile but suddenly we kissed one another until the woman softly pushed me onto the bed while she slowly climbed over me kissing my body in the process; I was lying back enjoying the thrill of her body against mine and the sensation of her kisses on my skin.

The woman moved up to my face, when she suddenly kissed my lips deep and wider as our tongues were touching but as she was kissing me she rubbed my dick over my underwear; though as she was rubbing my dick I decided to slowly move my hand under her panty and fiddled with her vagina.

The woman pulled away from kissing and stopped rubbing my dick because she started feeling the sensation of me pushing my fingers in her vagina

“Ahhh” she moaned to the action, “I see you know the way to turn a woman on” The woman said to me; “I know many things about this” I said to her as she smiled wide but I suddenly pressed my fingers deeper and harder in her vagina that she moaned loud.

As she moaned she leaned her head on my chest from the sensation of my actions, when I suddenly pulled my fingers out her vagina and out from under her panty; “Want to do more?” I asked her as I smiled.
“Yes please” The woman said to me as she noticed I slowly pulled my underwear off while she watched me doing so

“Wow you got a nice looking dick” The woman said to me as she bit her lip and smiled wide at me
“May I” she asked me as she moved down to my dick, “Sure” I replied to her as the woman slowly touched it and jerked it between her firm touch; “Oh god that’s good” I moaned as she looked at me smiling.

The woman suddenly jerked my dick a few times “Hope you like this” she said to me as I watched her slowly put my dick into her mouth, “Oh yeah mm” I moaned as she gave me a wet and firm blowjob.

The woman did it a few time as her ass was leaning towards my face so I decided to kiss her butt cheek and slowly remove her panty just low enough that it revealed her vagina, “Move you as over me” I mentioned to her as she moved her body over me which her ass was right over my face while she was still giving me a blowjob.

Suddenly I saw the opportunity to do something that she may enjoy, when I decided to widen her legs and started kissing her vagina while pushing my tongue into it; the woman slowly stopped her movement on my dick as I did my actions to her vagina but while she stopped she kept my dick in her mouth.

I slowly stopped kissing her vagina “Did you like that?” I asked her as she removed her mouth over my dick; “That was great” she said to me as she suddenly moved around with her ass by my dick and her face by my face.

The woman smiled at me “What else can you do?” she asked me as I smiled wide at her
“Widen your legs” I said to her as I slowly lined up my dick to her vagina which she watched me as I did it.

“Push down” I mentioned to her as my dick slowly pushed into her vagina, “Ah” the woman moaned loud as she leaned her head on my chest again; I lifted her head to look at me which I then kissed her to distract her from moaning.

As we were kissing I placed both my hands on her ass and pushed myself to press my dick deeper & harder into to her vagina, when the woman tried to kiss me without moaning but she then pulled away as we both were breathing heavy; “You like that” I mentioned to her as she looked at me smiling.

I suddenly pushed myself faster as my dick was hammering her tight vagina which made her moan louder & louder, when it suddenly came to the time that she felt weak in her hips and sat down pushing my dick deep into her vagina; “Ah” we both moaned when we both suddenly cummed at the same time.

We both were out of breathe after that, when she suddenly laid on my chest feeling all weak as I pulled my dick out her vagina letting her catch her breathe; suddenly I looked at her on me and closed my eyes.

All of a sudden I saw myself in a car with my wife on a phone while I was driving, when my wife asked me “When are you coming home?” she asked me, “I’m on my way now babe” I said to her as I was 10 minutes away from our house; suddenly a buss skipped a red light and hit the side of my car which made my car flip and roll onto its roof.

Suddenly I was injured and was slowly bleeding out, when all I could hear was my wife’s voice calling me on the phone call still; suddenly after a few seconds I got a glimpse of a 2019 grey Audi R8 stopping by the side of my car.

A familiar voice started talking to me as he broke the car door off its hinges, “You going to be okay kid” the voice said out loud as I was losing consciousness; this unknown guy slowly pulled me out the car and put me slowly in the back of his car which I felt us moving.

“Just hold on kid, we almost there” the rumbling voice said to me when I suddenly closed my eyes resting.

After a few minutes a felt someone carrying me and many voices were going on around me, when I slowly started whispering “Vanessa” I whispered as the voices suddenly took note of my whispered and slowly put my on a bed; the room was quiet and I was fast asleep.

“Where did you find him Tony?” A familiar voice was speaking which sounded like captain America which suddenly they were discussing about my recovery and suddenly I whispered again “Vanessa” I said as they heard me and walked towards me; “Umm guys he’s talking again” a female voice said out loud as everything was quiet.

“Vanessa” I whispered again as I felt weak in my body, “Who’s he talking about?” the female voice said again; “I think his talking about his wife because look at his phone” Toney Stark said to Steve Rodgers as the room was silent again.

“Bring her in here Tony” Steve Rodgers said to Tony stark as they were all quiet when Steve Rodgers approached me “We getting Vanessa kid just rest” Steve Rodgers said to me as I slowly fell asleep again.

(1 hour later)
It was quiet and suddenly I was asleep, when I felt someone holding my hand which also sounded like someone crying so I slowly started opening my eyes looking to my side seeing my wife sitting beside me leaning on the medical bed crying; I slowly moved my other hand to touch hers.

My wife looked up all surprised as she saw I was awake, “Hi” I said to her with a slight broken tone of voice; “Hi” my wife said to me as she stood up smiling with tears in her eyes.

“I’m sorry” I said to her as I looked at her in her eyes, “Its okay my love the Avengers said that you’ll be better soon” my wife said to her as I seemed confused; “The avengers?” I mentioned to her as she smiled wide at me.

“Yeah my love Tony stark was the one who saved you” My wife said to me as Steve Rodgers slowly walked into the room, “How you feeling kid?” Steve Rodgers asked as I tried looking at him; “Sore but okay I guess” I said to Steve Rodgers as I looked back at my wife.

“Where are the kids?” I asked my wife as she immediately replied, “They down stairs with their favorite hero’s” My wife said to me as she smiled at me

“How did you guys find me when I got injured?” I asked Steve Rodgers when Tony Stark slowly approached me, “Friday tracked your movement after you left your work” Tony Stark said to me as he stood beside Steve Rodgers by the door way.

I looked at my wife as she held my hand tight and smiled wide at me, “We’ll give you guys privacy” Steve Rodgers said out loud as him & Tony Stark walked away; My wife & I watched them as they walked away when she suddenly looked back at me.

“I’m grateful you okay” My wife said to me as she smiled at me, “Come here” I mentioned to her as she slowly leaned over me whom I kissed her deeply….

THE END