Little assassin

*6 YEARS OLD*

Press the trigger little one.", Papa murmured in my ear.
The gun is heavy but I didn't dare to disrespect papa and his wishes. I see what he does to the men who don't know how to say yes.

My small wrist struggled to hold the heavy metal gun.

I looked up at papa, an eager and an evil glint in his eyes.

Without a second thought, always willing to make Papa happy... I pulled the trigger as hard as my tiny fingers would allow me to.

I didn't scream.

I froze as I see the bullet causing blood to pour from mans forehead.

"Exellent my little one. That was perfect!.", Papa exclaimed.

Even though I wanted to cry... I didn't. Papa didn't like it when I cried... or anyone for that matter.

If momma had to shed a tear, he would slap her across the face.

So I held my chin up high and from that day on. I KILLED.

*15 YEARS OLD*

"Why did you do it Mi amore!.", papa sobbed, as he was on his knees at the head of my dead mother with the rope still around her neck.

I was in shock, I didn't cry.

I noticed a letter sitting on the dresser and approached it.

Papa looked up with his red eyes and glanced at the letter.

Out of respect I handed it to him as it would be fair that he see's the letter first since he was momma's husband.

I regret it instantly as he reads the letter, his fists clench and he suddenly punches the mirror which shattered into pieces.

Don't get me wrong. My father was a bad and cruel man. I knew this because I was taught to kill at the age of six, but his love for momma transcended all boundaries.

He used to slap her when she used to cry because he believed she had no reason to and it only made her weak.

But he did love her immensely.

He walked out of the room, drawing his gun from his holster and headed straight for Demetrius's room.

I grabbed the letter from the floor and bile rose to my throat as anger radiated of me.

I grabbed my knife which I keep inside my boots and ran like my life depended on it and tried to reach Demetrius before my dad did.

Papa grabbed my wrist, hurting it as he squeezed.

"You will not stop me Arania.", his voice rose and edge towards murderous.

"Who said I was stopping you. ", I let out a sinister smile and papa froze.

I kicked the door open and see Demetrius lying on the bed with one of his whores.

"What the fuck Arania. Didn't papa say don't enter my room without knocking. ", he growled and raised his hand to slap me.

That hand never reached my face as papa gripped him and slammed him into the wall.

I grasped my knife and aimed it on his upper thigh and pulled him by his collar down the long set of stairs.

"Why are you doing this.", he yelled

I let him go and papa grabbed him rougher than I did and led him down to the cellers.

Demetrius cried and wailed.

All to which made me more and more furious.

Papa tied him to the wooden chair and his eyes widened at Papa's actions.

"She was Mi amore.", my papa spoke calmly. Calm isn't a good sign.

Demetrius eyes widened as his life shivered before his eyes.

I didn't bat an eyelash as papa began.

He carved on Demetirus skin until there was bare bloody skin all over.

"Finish him.", papa said.

I nodded.

I stared at my brother without remorse as I replay the letter my momma had written before she took her life.

" Mi Amore Aleahanedro Lucèvico. I'm sorry you had to see this. I couldn't bare being with you when our own blood was trying to impregnate me.
Demetrius. He is a traitor and had come to the room many times when no one was at home. He had beaten me and raped me. His own mother.... This is a sin and according to the Lucèvico accords ... it is...."

I didn't want to remember what else was written because I would cry.

Instead the bile which had rose to my throat spilled out onto Demetrius.

Gross yeah I know. But nothing is more scathing than what he had done to momma.

I picked up a gun... and aimed it to Demetirus in the place that would hurt the most... and I pulled the trigger...

He yelped and screamed as if he was getting an Exorism.

I smiled at the sight and papa even looked at me shocked for a second.

"Leave him to bleed. We'll dispose of his body when his blood decides to cut him some slack.", I said calmly as I walked out of the celler and headed back to my dead mother, briefly letting a tear escape.

The next few days went in a blur and a hallow was formed in my heart. Funeral processions and people from other mafia alliances who were willing to pay their respects went by like a lightning flash.

It was just papa and I... the most powerful familia in the world.

With an assassin such as myself and my papa... we were going to rule Italy.

And since that day I vowed my life to the Lucèvico empire.

This is my life. It is who I am. Who I'm meant to be.

______________________________________________
A/N:
Is it a little unorthadox to give a warning AFTER someone read the first chapter of your book with bad language and gory images...?
Well yeah.

Anyway so.

Warning...
●NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

●NOT FOR PEOPLEZ UNDER THE AGE OF 18... if you're younger... well don't tell your parents you little snitch ;).

●SMUTTTTT!!!! (well its not a warning its a promise)

● Kindly do not read further than this if you have a pet peeve about: Vulgarity, pornstars, smut, wallbanging, guns, smut, alcohol, smut, kinky fuckery, smut .. and yeah one last thing... smut

●Also feel free to comment or even message me if you have any suggestions or complaints... (my autocorrect hates me, I mean one time it mistakely changed "gentle" to "genital" and yeah I still can't look my teacher in the face without feeling like a total psycho... all hail autocorrect... okay bye.. enjoy ;)