Mr Greyard

*Lucchesse*

Getting to the hospital was easy. That was until Mr Lucévico grabbed my collar and threatened me.

Gotta hand it to the old bastard. He still has it in him. Arania had ripped out her drip needles in her true fashion and tried to be badass.

That is until she collapsed again.

He is going to pay for doing this to her. Father or not. I prefer if my father had a bullet to his head.

Lucévico isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Not to sound like a pussy but, he is a real father.

And in this moment. It is a truely an comfortable atmosphere as Arania is tracing back her story to tell her father because apparently my word means dust.

"What were you even doing at a hotel?.", Lucévico questions. 

Arania frowns as she glances at me and raises eyebrows.

Why does she look like she is about to spit bullets at me?.

"No. For fucks sakes Arania don't tell me you and him.", he growled.

"Dad calm down, it's just sex, exercise. It didn't mean anything.", she shrugs.

I growl at that. How the fuck can she say "it's just sex". The fuck it is. She is the reason why I can't fucking think straight. Her intoxicating scent. Her bravery. It felt so much more than just a release.

Fuck me. Poetic bullshit.

"Yeah Mr Lucévico it was just sex.", I spat.

"Anyway, Papà, I could feel someone tailing me and I thought it was this fucker. Turns out it was the spawns spawner tailing me. He signalled for a pull off and well Papà, I am no pussy. Well I have one but either way... And then that asshole puts a hit on me and well I wake up here.", she shrugs.

"Okay.", Lucévico says calmly, while looking at me.

"Okay?", I echo .

"You didn't do anything. If it was actually you, Arania would have killed you because lets face it. Her skills surpass you by a galaxy.", Lucévico taunts.

I roll my eyes.

"The old bastard set up a marriage proposal to which we already signed to, and now this bullshit.", Lucévico scoffs.

Wait.

Marriage proposal????.
No.
This has to be one huge fucking coincidence.

"What marriage proposal?", I ask.

Arania's eyes go wide and luvebi6 shoots me a quizical look .

"You don't know about the marriage arrangement between you and my daughter?." He seems genuinely curious.

My blood at this point starts to boil. I get so angry and storm out of the room.

How fucking dare he.