His Eyes....

*Arania*

I am such a fucking idiot.

What the fuck just happened?. Lucchesse fucking Greyard just fucking had me at gun point, and yes I was turned on but that is besides the point.

Am I mentally ill?. Did the car crash from last week fuck up my sanity?.

My train of thought is stopped abruptly just as his hands grab my knives from my thigh.

He turns the pointed part of the knife away from my thigh, yet he allows the handle of the knife to trail down my thighs.

Fire ignites down my stomach and it takes a hell of restraint not to savage this life threatening enigma that is Lucchesse Greyard.

He smirks as if he has a secret and he grips my neck.

It seems to be his favorite maneuver.

Without warning his bare hands leave a trail of fire on my thighs.

I didn't even notice that he had thrown the knives to the ground. I'm embarrassingly moaning at his slightest touch, but that seems to make him more cocky as he tilts his head and studies me with a smirk.

He reaches up, inching towards the lace that is supposedly covering ass and .. other crevices.

His fingers torture me they slip past my lace barrier and he flicks my clit and I hiss out a breath.

"Are you wet for me princessa?.", He murmurs?.

"Why don't you try and find out?.", I whisper.

His finger trails over my wetness and I moan along with his slow groans.

"So wet for me.", he cooed.

He slips a thick finger into my pussy and I buck, forcing him to move, but as fast as his fingers have gotten into me, they are removed. I think I growl but I am annoyed at the loss of contact.

"Nah uh. The first time you cum is going to be not around my fingers, but on my cock which is going to fuck you hard until you beg me to stop.", He growls, and I get more wet by his dirty words.

"Then what are you waiting for?, An invite?. Don't be so formal.", I pant.

He smirks and walks away.

He pauses and quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Do you expect me to follow you?.", I ask.

"Yes. We are going to my place. I'm not going to settle for a quick shag.", He says.

The hairs on my neck stand as the panic takes over. What if he is going to kill me?. What if he is using this seduction to lure me in?. What if he is lying?.

Rule number one of being an assassin is to never trust anyone, yet here I am breaking more than a thousand rules which I had in place. Go figure.

"It's not a trick to kill you.", He chuckles.

"Sure it isn't. Why wouldn't the number one rival mafia of the Italians want to kill the Italian Heir.", I deadpan.

I don't have time to insert another smartass comment because he stalks to me like the flash and grips my wrist.

Yeah I don't seem so badass as I did in the beginning huh?.

"You're coming with me.", He says ina final tone that has me shivering. He loves being in command. In control... I think?.

I follow him-not that I have a choice in the matter, and watch the curious and concerned eyes of Gia.

I wink and her and let her know I am okay and she immediately relaxes and stalks off to talk to someone, who I think she is interested in.

Me assuring her I was okay was probably stupid. I could be dead in the next few moments for all I know.

This is so fucked up. The one guy I feel a connection to, turns out to be the fucker that was 'sent' to kill me, or so I am told.

He pushes me in front of him and places his hands on my shoulder as he steers me through the packed club.

I start to develop goosebumps on my hands and neck as the close proximity to him makes me feel everything he has to offer.

That spicy masculine scent from his cologne, the warm minty breath of his that is mixed with a hint of whiskey and danger.

Perfectly toxic if you ask me.

He leads me to a black Audi R 8. Twenty twenty one model. I smirk as I survey his car. It's a real looker alright, but nothing beats the classics.

He notices my survey and looks amused.

"See something you like?.", He smirks and tilts his head cockily.

"Just wondering if the new model matches the strength and power of classic muscle cars. The millege on the car is probably great but the engine is just flashy for no reason. I'm assuming the K03 0162 turbo would be a good choice and will help with the acceleration of the car incase a particular Red Assassin wants to kill you.", I wink, as I conclude my great speech and watch as his mouth falls open.

When I chuckle at his bafflement, something changes in his eyes. Raw and primal need. Desire. They flare like golden specks in his grey eyes.

I could get lost in those eyes, but ... Sometimes beauty is pain and getting lost in his swirls of grey hues is not the wisest choice right now.

He grips my waist this time and leads me to his car and disarms the alarm. He lets go of me and seats me into his car and then shuts the door.

He starts the ignition and drives off.

I never knew driving could be so sexy. He handles the wheel like a pro and then his hands come to rest in my thigh as if it is as natural as the weather.

Heat slices throughout my body and I squirm.

"How do you know so much about cars?.", He questions.

I smirk.

"Growing up, I was Papa's right hand since day one. He never wanted me to be treated like a porcelain doll... So I learnt the life of the mafia. Cars were something that I actually instantly loved and papa wanted to teach me all the tricks. It was sort of a bonding thing.", I shrug.

"Hmm interesting.", He says.

"Are you trying to fish information out of me Lucchesse?.", I ask stoicly.

"No. I'm just genuinely interested in how you know alot about thing's that generally other mafia woman would not be interested in.", He shrugs, and for some bizzare reason, I believe him.

Well this whole situation is bizzare.

"I don't trust you, just so you know. This situation is just shy of psychotic.", I say, as my eyes lock with his.

My breath catches in my throat as something changes in his beautiful eyes.

My stupid fucking vaginas fault... That's what I'm going with...