His Princess

*Arania*

"Ripping of your clothes is my job princessa", he growls against my neck and then in a fluid motion he rips my shirt .. yes rip, it out of my body and unclasp my bra as my breasts spill out

He leans down taking a nipple in my mouth and he watches. The intensity of his eyes causes moans and whimpers to escape me as his mouth continues the assault on my breasts.

My moans grow louder when his tongue makes contact with my nipples, and he looks me in my eyes while he bites down on a nipple.

I whimper and I moan as I scrape my nails down his back, urging him to continue his sweet torture.

He suddenly stops paying my tits attention and he tears of my favourite leather pants off of my legs and then rips my lace which left a delicious sting on my ass.

He stops and just runs his hungry eyes over my body. I've been naked before men before but this is intense. I've never been wary about my appearance, but with alot of scars from knives (and even guns), I feel the need to cover up.

I try and angle my body to hide my scars but he growls as he pins my hands away, preventing me from moving.

"Don't you fucking hide that body from me you hear me.?", He then bites my neck and a whimper leaves me.

He lets go of my wrists and places kisses from my collar bone and inches himself lower. His mouth causes goosebumps on my skin and my body heats in anticipation.

He reaches my pussy and displays a sinister smile as he lowers his head in between my legs.

He takes his time and then the next thing I feel is his tongue on my clit.

"Fuck.", I gasp.

He licks my clit until it throbs and I am thrashing myself on the bed and gripping the sheets.

I reach my hands down to grip his hair but he growls and shoves my hands back to the sides.

He picks his head up, his lips glistening from me, and he stares into my eyes.

"Good men don't need direction when eating pussy, keep your hands down princess... I'm in control.", He says in a low murmur and fuck do I get more wet.

I'm moaning and singing his praises as I am about to cum, but he suddenly stops and I literally growl.

"Frustrating?. Now you know what it feels like to leave me with blue balls yesterday.", He growls.

He crawls back and grips my neck as he brings our lips together.

I can taste myself on him and that just makes it even more hot, dirty... And so fucking wrong that it feels right.

"You taste sweet princess. I could eat your pussy all day. Dessert whole day count me in.", He whispers against my lips.

I'm sick of him dominating me and making me feel amazing, it's my turn now.

I push him off of me and then reach for his belt which I manage to get loose easily.

He helps me kick of his slacks and then I push him back down much harder.

Surprise mars his expression as he fixes his gaze on my every movement.

I straddle his torso as I kiss his jaw as he tightens it under my lips. I then kiss every inch of his neck and stop as I reach his chest.

He is silent, but his harsh breathing indicates just how much of an effect I am having on him.

I look up into his eyes and watch as his gaze hardens and flares with heat. I don't kiss his chest as he expects to, but instead I rake my nails across his chest and bring the movement down until I reach the dip of a "V".

I kiss him on my way down to his black boxers which leave very little to imagine. If I am completely honest, I am a little intimidated by his dick.

I push my intimidation aside and pull down his boxers.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

My mouth suddenly goes dry, but my pussy definately doesn't.

From base to tip his dick has a series of studded piercings and my pussy clenches at the sight.

"You like what you see princess.", He growls.

I can sense his control snapping but I'll play nice for now.

"Yes I do sir.", I whisper huskily and enjoy the way he grits his teeth as I called him sir. With his dominating actions I figured he'd like that.

I don't give him a warning as I suddenly take the tip of his dick into my mouth and swirl my tongue at the tip.

"Fuck Arania.", He hisses and weaves his hands through my hair.

I stop, yank my head away from him and throw his hands to the side.

"A good woman doesn't need direction when sucking dick. Keep your hands to yourself, I'm in control.", I throw his words back at him and this time suck him from tip to base in one quick motion.

I don't gag since I don't have a gag reflex, however I can feel the metal studs against my throat and I hear Lucchesse's curses flying out of his mouth.

I reach my hands to his other two assets and rub them with my hand as I suck and suction at the same time.

I could feel him tightening and could feel the soft shuddering of his body as he is almost at the edge... But I don't get him to cum in my mouth as he suddenly yanks me up and places me on his lap again.

"The only place I am going to cum princess, right now is in that tight fucking pussy of yours.", He growls as he grips my neck and pulls me towards his lips for a searing kiss....