Enemy of an enemy

*Arania*

I wake up again to that disgusting scent of the hospital and groan as I jerk my hand to hard.

I wince as I see a new drip needle inserted in my vein.

My eyes gain focus to the two figures standing side my side staring outside the window.

I groan as a sharp pain shoots up my back and the two blurry figures snap their heads towards me and rush to my side.

"Are you okay?. Slow down.", Papa says.

Lucchesse places his hand on my head and adjusts the pillow, yet doesnt say a word.

There's an awkward silence until I can't take it anymore.

"Soo when are we leaving from this hell hole?", I ask.

Papà glares at me and Lucchesse scowls. (Did I miss an entire chapter when I passed out?).

"You aren't going anywhere until I hear from you what had happened.", growls Papà.

I sigh and look at Lucchesse, seeming he might know what his asshole dad pulled. "Why don't you ask him papà.", I Grit.

"I did. Now I want to hear it from you.", he speaks lowly and immediately I feel chills and decide to stop being bratty.

"I just left the hotel I was at, and I drove until I could fee-", dad interrupts me.

"What were you even doing at a hotel?.", papà questions. 

I frown as I glance at Lucchesse and raise my eyebrows.

Fucker couldn't even tell my dad that part.

Dick.

"No. For fucks sakes Arania don't tell me you and him.", he growled.

"Dad calm down, it's just sex, exercise. It didn't mean anything.", I shrug.

I glance at Lucchesse who growls at that.

"Yeah Mr Lucévico it was just sex.", he spat.

"Anyway, Papà, I could feel someone tailing me and I thought it was this fucker. Turns out it was the spawns spawner tailing me. He signalled for a pull off and well Papà, I am no pussy. Well I have one but either way... And then that asshole puts a hit on me and well I wake up here.", I shrug.

"Okay.", Papà says calmly.

"Okay?", questions Lucchesse.

"You didn't do anything. If it was actually you, Arania would have killed you because lets face it. Her skills surpass you by a galaxy.", papa taunts.

Lucchesse rolls his eyes.

"The old bastard set up a marriage proposal to which we already signed to, and now this bullshit.", Dad scoffs.

"What marriage proposal?", questions Lucchesse.

My eyes go wide and my dad shoots Lucchesse a quizical look .

"You don't know about the marriage arrangement between you and my daughter?." He seems genuinely curious.

He closes his eyes and storms out of the room.

Papà gives me a what the fuck shrug and I shake my head and then wince in pain.

What just happened?.