Her thighs

*Lucchesse*

I can sense her uneasiness as she sits in the car. I seriously am not going to kill her. I would have if I hadn't touched her. Hadn't heard the way her body responds to me.

I want her, and I will have her.

Will I kill her afterwards?. I guess we'll never know.

I tried making small talk and found out she knows alot about cars, and fuck if that doesn't make her more sexy.

I glance at her thighs and watch her nails dig into them as I turn the ignition off after I reach dad's ungodly mansion.

"You can calm down, I am not going to kill you.", I reaffirm.

She raises her eyebrow at me.

"Sure you won't, I am never going to give you a chance to. I'm the best killer in Venice... Probably the best in the world. You're no match.", She growls.

Feisty.

I smirk as I leave my side of the car and reach her side of the door which I prop open and hold my hand out to her.

She deliberately ignores my hand and arches her back so that she could step out of the car on her own, without my help.

I groan as her tight as fuck dress pulls at her thighs.

Her thighs are fucking gorgeous and they stir up my fantasies about how they could be wrapped around my shoulders as I fuck her with my tongue.

"This way.", I say while pulling her wrist and taking control .

"If you're going to convince me that you're not out to kill me, the least you could do is lossen your death grip from my wrists.", She mumbles.

"I thought you're a badass. Didn't know you would be so.... Vanilla?. ", I tease.

She clicks her tongue at me and then her fingers grab the back of my neck with a force that has me questioning my own strength.

"Vanilla, definately not, you'd do well to remember that when I am soon riding your dick and you're begging me to stop because it'll feel so damn good.", she whispers against my ear.

My pants tighten and I growl as I lift her up and throw her over my shoulder as she pounds on my back ineffectively.

"Put me down!.", She demands.

"No.", I state simply and slap her ass.

She lets out an indigent gasp while I chuckle.

I set her down on her feet only when I have entered the mansion.

She huffed as she scanned the place. Looking, searching, observing.

She smirks.

"My place is hella fancier than this." She brags.

I roll my eyes and lift her up over my shoulders again.

"Hey quit hauling me around like a Neanderthal!." She yells to no avail.

I walk up the stairs with her heart shaped ass near my face and a trail my tongue along her thighs and she stills completely.

I reach the room which I am in and push the door open.

I still don't let her down until I lock my door and then I drop her to her feet.

"I'm so going to get you back for that.", She threatens.

"What are you going to do?. Kill me?.", I smirk.

She scowls at me while rubbing her hands along her thighs.