Mistake or Miracle

*Lucchesse*

I do fuck up in my life... But never like this.

I let her sexiness blind me from something that was RIGHT IN MY FUCKING FACE.

And not I'm trying my damnedest to kill her, but instead I think with my other head.

There's no denying what I felt and I am sure she felt it too.

Getting lost in her beautiful eyes as she kissed me was something that scared the hell out of me.

I want her. And I will have her. Even though she does have a gun pointed to me.

There are times in my life where I severely fuck up. (Like I said(

Like that one time I delivered the drug shipment to the wrong place... or that time I mistakely shot my dad. All those fuck ups HAPPENED when I was a kid.

And now I fucked up as a grown ass man because of a girls pussy and is on the verge of getting shot.

She is holding a gun to me and seems to be distracted for a second and I use this as an opportunity to free myself.

I spin so fast that I am behind her and I grab her hands and lock them together in mine as the gun ends up in my hand. I press the gun to her neck and watch as she squirms and tries to get out of the hold.

"Let go of me asshole.", she growls. That growl is sexy but not intimidating me in the least.

My hold on her tightens as I push the gun harder against her neck.

Her breathing goes erratic as she clenches her thighs. Dear God is she actually turned on?.

"Now now. You're the one who pulled out a gun on me... That's not very nice, is it?.", I ask calmly even though I am far from calm.

She ignores my question and asks me a question instead.

"Who exactly are you?. I notice a tat like that anywhere, so you're not exactly a choir boy are you.", she spits.

So she spotted the mafia tat. Smart chick. I smirk as I intentionally bring my face close to the left side of her neck, the one which doesn't have a gun pointed to it might I add. I love the goosebumps that form on her skin.

"A choir boy wouldn't be making you wet while trying to kill you for your little stunt.", I murmur... while she gulps.

"And I am Lucchesse... Lucchesse Greyard.",I growl against her neck.

She goes as stiff as I board... so I guess the name is familiar to her.

"Considering you're stiff as a board, I think you've heard of me.", I laugh darkly.

"Maybe.", she gasp, as I bite her neck. Maybe I can be gentle until I find out who she is. She probably saw the tat and got scared shitless.

"I am going to release my hold on you princessa... I'm not going to kill you just yet.", I say, while letting go of her. I put a distance between us she seems reluctant about something.

"Aww...Just kill me?. No torture?.", she pouts.. she fucking pouts. 

My lips twitch yet I find myself struggling to control the urge to fuck those lips with my cock.

"If you wasn't so fucking sexy... I would blow your brain's out 'princessa'... now...who do you work for?", I demand, while stalking closer to her. Slowly.

She reaches for something near her thighs but I am quick enough to pin her against the wall again. Fast little thing.

"I work for myself.", she states smugly.

"Is that so?... And what might yourself be known as to everyone?", I ask, intrigued.

Her smile turns a shade of evil as she says the words that tilt my world upside down.

"You're looking at the Red assassin.", I
She states proudly, and I turn to stone. This can't be.

I Tighen my grip on her neck as I try and convince myself otherwise.

"No.", I whisper.

"Yes actually. I heard you have some sort of beef with me. Kind of unorthadox since you don't even fucking know me!.", she spits.

What the fuck. I don't have an issue with her, I am just carrying out orders.

"Look princessa. My job was to kill you. I do as my father says... it's nothing personal.", I tell her.

Fuck.

She pauses for a second and tilts her head. God my teeth marks look amazing on her pale skin... Well previously pale anyway.

"So let me get this straight... You're killing me because your daddy said so?.", She says the last part in a baby voice.

I clench my jaw and breathe.

"I was going to kill you... But such beauty can't go to waste now can it?.", I drawl.

She quirks an eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean?.", She says a little bit breathless.

I purposefully lean down towards her, enjoying the way her skin pricks to my breath.

"All I'm saying is that, I am going to have you.", I say while kissing her neck.

"And. There's. Nothing. You. Can. Do. About. It.", I punctuate my words with nips across her skin. Fucking beautiful.

I expect to be stabbed with a knife, but instead she attacks me with a powerful and carnal kiss that leaves my dick throbbing and my heart racing.

Fuck.

"This, is probably a mistake... But You're highly fuckable.", She blurts. I chuckle as a flush rises to her neck.

"We'll deal with the consequences later.", I smile as I continue the kiss and map out in my head on which surfaces to take this sweet beauty.

Obviously my bed first... Then.. it's fun time.

A smart heir of the mafia would kill her on the spot... Then again I never really had the brains for Einstein and his theory... Let's play and learn from my mistakes.