Day One

*Lucchesse*

I am not a traitor.
However my dad thought that my life doesn't mean more than his ruthless desire to be the most powerful mafia.

I hate to admit this, but when I watch Arania and her father, it makes me hate her. Why couldn't my father be that way?.

Mafia before family.

However in my asshole father's case, its more or less him before the world.

Lucévico and I haven't devised a strong enough strategy. He suggested that I live here (temporarily) for Aranias safety, but  Lucévico would have to make a deal with the devil aka my father.

A marriage for a treaty.

Please, my father couldn't care less what happens to me and I have to live with the fact that nothing could ever change that.

It is late. Eleven at night, and I stroll pass Aranias room. I pause and lean against the door when I hear a noise from her room.

I instantly grab my gun and push the slightly opened door.

In the dark, the light emitted from the balcony into the room gives me a silhouette of Arania, on her bed... Touching herself.

Fuckkkkkkk...

She gasps as she gets startled by seeing me watch her with my gun drawn up. She stops all movement and then a devilish grin shows and she continues to touch herself.

I can feel my pants grow tighter at the sight but I just lean back to the wall and watch her.

Fucking beautiful.

She locks her eyes on me as she rubs her clit faster and as her moans grow louder.

I watch as her legs start to tremble and then an evil thought crosses my mind. Placing my gun back in its holster, I walk over to Arania and I grab both her hands and stop all her movement. She lets out a sound of frustration and tries to pull her hands back but I already loosened my tie and then I tie her hands above her head and link it to her headboard.

"Lucchesse let me go.", She groans.

"That isn't what you really want is it princessa?.", I lean down and kiss her neck.

"You probably wanted me to hear you, and you probably wanted me to watch you be a filthy fucking girl. Touching yourself while looking at me.", I whisper against her ear and is delighted when I see goosebumps appear on her arm.

"Maybe.", She admits.

I withdraw my gun from my holster and her breathing stops for a minute.

Fear.

Fear turns her on.

I smirk as I place the front of the gun on her pulse.

"See how easy it'll be to kill you?.", I bite her neck and she moans.

"See how much control I have over you ", i bite again.

"And do you see how much your Red Assassin title means when you're coming apart for me.", I bite again.

"Lucchesse.", She moans.

"Hmm, you like that idea huh?. You like the thought of fear princessa.", I whisper.

I drag the gun down her sternum and allow the cool metal to cause more goosebumps on her skin.

My fury increases as I see the damages caused by my father. That fucking idiot tried to kill her.

I growl and place the gun directly on her clit.

"Oh fuck.", She groans.

My cock throbs as I hear her curses and then, I decide to be reckless. I move the gun to her wetness and back to her clit.

"Lucchesse fuck!", She screams.

"Hmm scream for me again, your dad is here, he can hear you. Do you like the idea of others knowing how I can make you scream and tremble huh?", I growl as I work the gun faster and watch as her breathing increase.

Pure filth. This is fucking sinful and little princessa here, loves it.

I feel her about to come and I pull the gun away from her.

"No why did you stop.", She whimpers.

"Because I am so fucking greedy.", I growl as I work my way down to her sweet pussy.

I use my tongue on her and lap at her wetness. She tastes so fucking delicious.

She is struggling against her restraints and I want her to feel everything.

I pick up the gun again and I place it over her clit while my tongue tastes heaven and back.

"Oh fuck!, Lucchesse it's too much.", She whimpers pathetically.

"Too much isnt enough baby.", I growl against her thighs.

I feel her legs tremble and I stop. She growls at that.

Greedy.

I shred my pants as fast as I can and my cock is freed. Arania licks her lips as her breathing gets heavier.

I smirk at her reaction and grab her legs and tug until her headboard rattles a bit.

Those will make pretty red marks on her wrists.

I am careful not to hurt her as she is pretty banged up from that accident.

I line my cock to her entrance and without warning I thrust myself as deep as I can.

"Oh fuck Lucchesse.", She screams.

In that very instant she climaxes on my cock.

I grind my teeth as I have to slow down for a bit as her pussy tightens around my cock

I'm not yet done with her. She needs to give me one more.

"No, I'm sensitive Lucchesse I can't.", She screams out as her clit rubs against me.

Do I stop?.

No.

Her hands twist around and her legs shake.

She's getting closer to her sencond high as I pound into her.

I am so close... But like the saying goes, ladies first.

I press onto her clit and she climaxes again.

"Fuckkkkkk.", She screams.

I lean down and kiss her, hard, swallowing her fucking delicious moans as I come with her.

My balls tighten and I feel my spine zap with electricity.

I shudder against her and breathe against her neck as we both come down from our high.