mi casa su casa

*Arania*

Lucchesse comes back after a solid twenty minutes and he walks to me.

He looks at my face, probably noting how ugly I am.

"I hate that he did this to you. Only I am allowed to fucking touch you.", he spits while clenching his jaw.

Papà raises his eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes.

We had sex ONCE it doesn't mean that we're supposed to be all cheesy and romantic. This isn't high school musical dammit.

"No one is allowed to touch me. Not even you. Hell I could still kick your ass or even kill you for that matter.", I growl.

"Oh no Arania. Behave. No more missions or killings until you're okay... And most importantly, you cannot kill your future husband." Papà snorts.

I narrow my eyes at him.

"About that Lucévico. My father set up the treaty agreement under a mutual marriage clause. I had no knowledge of who would be the bride. I certainly didn't know it was your evil spawn here. Which makes no sense because I am here under mission of my father to kill said spawn.", Lucchesse says.

I look at my father and see his tilted head as the clock ticks away.

"That bastard.", Papa whispers.

"What?", I ask.

"That slime ball didn't intend to create a peace treaty. If Lucchesse were to marry you ..  he would be the next in line after you to inherit the mafia. He planned to get rid of Arania after the marriage to gain my mafia.", Papà growled.

"He wouldn't of had control over your mafia, I would. And he knows I would never obey him willingly so why would he want to make me his most powerful rival?", Lucchesse asks.

In that moment everything clicks.

Lucchesse is a pawn. He would have to kill Lucchesse to get the mafia.

Realisation dawns on everyone as it clicks.

"Motherfucker!.", Yells Lucchesse.

I look over at Papà and I catch a hint of pity.

"I need to get rid of him.", Lucchesse calmly speaks.

"It wouldn't be that easy considering that he doesn't know that you know of his plans. He knows you definately have a soft spot for Arania or else why wouldn't he just kill her himself.", Ponders Papà.

"Mark my words I will kill him.", Lucchesse growls.

"There's only one way to do this.", Papà says with all seriousness.

I look at him and I don't even need my father saying it.

"Fuck no!.", I yell.

"Arania you have to go along with it. Whether you like it or not because this is our family legacy we're talking about.", He says and walks out of the room leaving me and Lucchesse alone.

"Arania... Are you alright?", He asks.

"Yeah sure, getting almost killed by your father was a blast. I enjoyed every second of  it.", I roll my eyes.

"I didn't mean for him to try and kill you. If anything that was suppose to be my job.", He wiggles his eyebrows.

Dickhead.

He comes closer to me and brushes the hair off my forehead, and then he leans down to place a kiss on my forehead. A warm feeling, not lust, settles in my tummy.

I then tilt my head and catch his eyes.

All humour fades as he leans down and places his lips against mine.

He seeks permission with his lips and I invite him in by opening my mouth and granting him access.

The kiss starts as gentle and sweet but... like all the other times, it turns aggressive.

He weaves his fingers into my hair and yanks my head to him. I wince a bit but ignore the tug from the needles.

I let out a moan and that moment... Was. The. Worse. Scenario. Of. My. Life.

"FOR FUCKS SAKES MY FUCKING EYES AND MY FUCKING EARS ARE BLEEDING!", Papà yells.

Lucchesse smirks against my lips but I spring apart from him so fast that I may have a whiplash.

"Fuck.", I whisper.

I am looking at anywhere but Papà and I nervously bite the inside of my cheek.

"Come on, I sorted the paperwork out, and we need to welcome our new house guest.", Papà sighs awkwardly.

Wait house guest?.

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Lucchesse*

We reach the Lucévico's ridiculous mansion and I see Arania trying to walk like a normal person, but with her being battered and bruised, she sways a bit.

A muscular guy at the entrance of the gate looks horrified but embraces Arania.

My hands twitch at the thought of someone else touching her.

"Don't you even think of it. Keep your temper inside. If anything Arania will kill you for touching Enzo.", Lucévico chuckles.

How did that old bastard know?.

I scowl as I walk past 'Enzo', and I forcefully scoop Arania up and walk to her door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Arania*

Caveman. That's all I can think. This idiot had the audacity to pick me up and walk me to my door.

All these years I've been fine.
Sleep with a guy once and then he gets a God complex.

I growl as I bite his shoulder and he helps while putting me down.

"The hell Arania.", He spits.

I chuckle.

"Don't assume I'm weak dickface".

I limp through the doorway and drop gently to the couch.

"Okay Lucchesse.", Papà starts.

I groan.

"Arania, if you're tired you may sleep but don't ever create a drama.", Papà snaps.

I bite my tongue as a smirk develops on Lucchesse's face.

They talk about strategies while I was sulking on the sofa.

I was just about to fall into my deep sleep but I jolted up as soon as I heard Papa's ridiculous contract.

"And you'll stay with us so that your father can think that he can get insider information. I will suggest it and spin it as such so that there's no suspicious motion.", Papà says.

"No.", I whisper.

THIS can't be happening.

I close my eyes and open it.

And Lucchesse is still here.

Fucking fuck.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; THANK you to all who are reading my book.. I'm trying ;)
Also funny story. I named "Lucchesse" as Lucchese in the beginning. Its missing one letter. Don't come at me. Same thing ;)

Adios.. new updates regularly :)