Dancing with a stranger

*Arania*

I'm actually not feeling it tonight.

I had four shots with everyone here, and not a single buzz.

Gia and I have been like sisters since forever.

To see her being born into the Mafia familia... Yeah that's odd. She is the definition of sweet and innocent. Well.. as innocent as we can get I guess.

I only seem to care to talk to her since everyone here is getting on my nerve and trying to wiggle their way up the Lucèvico hierarchy.

Yeah not gonna fucking happen.

"Heading to the bathroom, you coming?.", Asks Gia.

She knows I am going to blow a gasket if I have to remain here with the fake people. Damn assholes.

"Sure.", I say while heading out of the booth... And there it is... The tipsy wobble.

Gia heads to the bathroom while I decide to wait.

"You go on, I needed an excuse to get out of there. I'm heading out to the dance floor.. find me when you're done.", I say.

"Sure thing Ari, I'll be there in a second. Also I seriously need a Harry Potter wand. I think my fucking phone broke.", She whines.

I chuckle at that. You'd thing mafia heirs are suppose to be badass... Well meet my best friend ... The woman who still watches Harry potter at the age of twenty four.

I shake my head and head to the dance floor .

Despacito starts playing and I move to the beat. I have no idea why Spanish music is being played, but hey, it sounds amazing.

I move my hips and dance to the beat, and I feel a few people staring.

Good... So far valet boy is on the list, but I need more options. I want to get railed good. So I use the only other weapon that gets me what I want... My body.

The song ends and new songs with a more sensual beat starts playing. I quirk and eyebrow at the DJ and he smirks.

Sneaky bastard.

I continue to dance until I feel a presence behind me and I shiver.

"You're putting on quiet the show. ", A smooth deep voice murmurs in my ear.

I turn around immediately and is met with grey eyes.

Fuck yeah!.

I rake my eyes down the length of his body and bite my lips suggestively.

"Like what you see princessa?.", He smirks.

"Maybe.", I reply in a sultry voice, and continue dancing.

I rarely get flustered by men... But holy fuck. This is sin... A sin which I am happy to carry out.

His eyes are a piercing grey, his hands are fucking amazing. With veins that bulge at the right places, and a gorgeous face. Fuck. He looks exotic. Like extremely fucking gorgeous. His jawline is sharp and his nose is straight and perfect and fuck ... Those lips... Which would feel amazing against my neck.

Distracting my analysis of this perfect stranger, is when his hands brazenly snake around my waist and he moves with me. Dancing ... And rubbing his front to my back.

I gasp as I feel that... Monster?. In his pants.

My breathing goes erratic as he trails his hands against my hips.

Dancing with someone you don't know can be dangerous, especially when someone wants to fucking kill me.

But this man... Well I don't think he is a threat. If he was, I would have been dead by now.

My panties are fucking soaked because each time his hands touch my thighs, I want to climb him.

He suddenly grabs my throat and tilts it to the side as he nips my neck.

"Delicious", he whispers and I shiver.

"You kiss every strangers neck do you?", I whisper back while I turn my head to look up at his perfect face.

"Just you princessa". He winks.

We dance more and more and the more we dance... The more I feel like getting railed in front of everyone and not give a damn.

He then kisses my neck and I get tired of this strangers sweet torture. I swiftly turn around, press my front to his and let out a small moan while grabbing his neck and pulling him down until his amazingly soft lips reach mine.

I expect him to he soft but not even five seconds into the kiss he pushes his delicious to tongue into my mouth and boy was that heaven.

He unclasped my hand from his neck and pushes it above my own and suddenly I am pinned to a wall.

"Fuck.", He groans, while grabbing my ass.

He attacks my lips again and this time my moans are louder and he goes and bites my lip.

I'm submissive to this stranger as I am at his mercy as he ruthlessly kisses me without any reservations.

I was just about to wrench my hands from him and take control, when someones phone beeps.

Well obviously it's not mine.

He groans and curses as he lets my wrists go as he pulls his phone out of his pocket.

When he glances at the phone, his features harden and he almost looks scary.

He walks away from me and towards an area where there is a bit of privacy.

What the fuck am I doing tongue tangling with a complete stranger. Fuck.
I'm suppose to be in high alert dammit.

Gia choses that moment to show up, that too with an evil grin.

"What?.", I snap.

"Nothing, I was just wondering since when you are into PDA... Not that I blame you. Who was that hottie?.", She asks.

"Beats me, he got a call and left abruptly, I'll find him later. ", I sigh wistfully as I think of what could happen later.

I have never felt that way to a stranger before. He must have felt the chemistry between us too considering is hard as rock dick which was pressing against me this whole time.

"Well lets head to the bar then.", She loops her hands with mine as we go to the bar.

I spot my stranger across the dancefloor as he pocketed his phone and searches, probably looking for me.

I smirk, but then my smirk is wiped of my face as I notice a tattoo on his right hand.

OH FUCK NO.

The tattoo design is one of  the symbols for death... But it has a unique twist to it, and there is no other mafia in Venice besides Papa's and his brothers.

Fuck.

I have been enjoying a potential killers touch this whole fucking time. Wait no but then again he would have killed me if he is the one who wants to kill me.

Okay fine. I'll stop thinking with my pussy and more with my head.

"Gia.", I call out.

"Yeah?", She asks.

"Hand me your gun.", I demand.