Journey

This is the first time I write a whole fanfiction story. English is not my native language so sorry if there are spelling errors. This chapter will have some angst and mention of suicide if you don't like that you can skip to the next chapter, which has a lot of fluff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu was crying in Oikawa's arms. His parents didn't care about him, his brother was planning on leaving for a college far far away while hé hadn't even any idea what to do with his future.

Just this morning he plannen to end the pain, slowly but surely he had left his room and gone to the bridge close to his neighborhood. "This is gonna be nothing" he had said, his voice going lost in the sound of the wind. But when he had gotten the chance to jump, when nobody could stop him, he failed to do it. A sad shadow had wandered around the streets that night, not knowing what to do or where to go. Before he could process the sun had come up and dusted his hometown with a happy bright light.

Without having to think his body had brought him to the door of his best friend's house. When the sleepy brown hared male had opened the door the fake blond had jumped in the tallers arms.

That's where he is now. "T-Thoru I don't know what to do anymore" the blond let out a loud sob. "Please calm down, what happened, why are you crying?" The older asked concerned. "I-I wasn't able to, I wasn't a-able to do it." Oikawa grabbed his phone an send a fast massage. "Iwa-Chan will come, you can tell us both what happened. Okay?" Atsumu looked up and just nodded then he buried his face in the others chest.

After some long minutes Iwaizumi entered the room. Oikawa managed to get Atsumu calmer and was now next to him playing with an old necklace. "Iwa-Chan thank goodness you are here." Oikawa said kissing his lover on the cheek. "What happened? Your text seemed urgent?" Iwaizumi questioned while looking around. When he saw Atsumu he got even more concerned. The normally bright happy boy was no more. Atsumu's posture had no elegance no personality and no pride, it looked as if someone just layed him there and he didn't have the energy to adjust himself. His hazel eyes were red and puffy from crying and his face was dark, as if he just lost every reason to live. "Atsumu? Are you ready to tel us what happened?" Oikawa asked warm. Trying to get his friend to open up Oikawa layed a hand on Tsumu's back. Slowly the blond nodded.

As he told his story there were many different emotions in the others faces. For Oikawa it started with rage as he heard that the twins father niglected his best friend. It turned to sadnes and empathy as Tsumu told about the pain he felt when his brother decided to leave for a college in the city. He ended with a face of disbelief, quickly turning into horror to at the end acceptance when the other told about this morning. "So you really wanted to..." the black haired guy couldn't finish his sentence, even hé the rough and tough Iwaizumi couldn't help but let some tears drip down his face. "I'm sorry." The blond started to whisper, he wouldn't stop and was close to a panic attack. "Atsumu, it's not your fault you did nothing wrong." Iwaizumi said panic in his voice. Oikawa was hugging his best friend making him listen to his heart beat. "Tsumu name five things you see." He said remembering the many stories he read about panic and anxiety. "You,Iwaizumi, your door, the ugly sculpture You made in highschool and your red carped." "Okay now three thing you can hear." "You again, the people outside, ... does your heartbeat count?" The older smiled a little, happy that his friend calmed down. "Yes it does." He said hugging his friend.

Atsumu stayed with the other two. They went to the park and the arcade. Iwaizumi had tried to get Oikawa a plushie but failed miserably. At the end of the day they were back where they started. "You know?" Oikawa began looking at his boyfriend and best friend. "None of us have any place to go, why don't we just go on a journey just us three?" The brown haire asked looking at the others. Atsumu immediately lighten up looking forward to this idea. Iwaizumi seemed to think for a bit. "You know it's not a bad plan. My father has this older big car laying around, we could use that."

Later that evening the three would go home and tell their parents or brother of the plan. Oikawa's mom heard them talk and already gave her blessings.

When Atsumu opened the door he was met with a sneer. "Who are you and what are you doing in my home?!" His father's voice said. You might think that it was unintentional but mister Miya knew that it was Atsumu. He had always said that the eldest twin wasn't part of the family. Making him act as if he doesn't know who Atsumu was.

"Dad, it's me your son, Atsumu!" The blond hid his face trying to block the broom coming to him. "Oh yeah, that good for nothing son of mine, your brother was only talking about how worried he was over you. I had to get him to that weird stupid boyfriend of his to stop the torture." Atsumu frounded , yes he wasn't a friend of Suna but still respected him for making his brother happy.

"Dad, me and my friends are going on a journey so I'll be gone by next week." The adult smiled "So you're finally leaving huh. You better don't come back." He left with those words.

Atsumu had a hard time trying to tell Osamu about his plans. He desided to write a letter, coming clear over everything even his father and suicide attend. He couldn't do it in the end. His father was going to find the note afterwards, so it was better to write something short. He ended up making it seemed like he ran away from home and took the train, not mentioning his friends.

"Tsumu ready to get out of here!" Oikawa asked as he layed his last bag in the car. "Totally, I love this idea." He looked over to Iwaizumi who was getting some more advice from his father. "Thank you Iwaaaa, if you couldn't ride we would be stuck!" He screamed making the dark haired male jump a little. "Yup, you're lucky I exist." Popping the p he got his last hug from his mom. "Yes we are lucky, anyway where is your brother you did tel him right?" Oikawa asked a little sceptical. "Pfff, yeah of course of course I did. He is at Suna's right now and I don't wanna get in his way." Atsumu tried but he wasn't that good at lying. "Right." Oikawa said, after thinking for a minute the three got into the car. Oikawa and Iwaizumi in the front and Atsumu in the back.

"Let's go!" Atsumu screamed as they rode of in the early morning.

"Let's go wherever the sun shines."