House of music

Iwaizumi sighed, it had been a week since they found the abandoned city and it was the end of October.

"We still haven't passed any village that wasn't abandoned...This is really the middle of nowhere." He frowned as he looked outside the window.

"I'm hungryyyyy do we have some food?" Oikawa whined. Akaashi just looked at the brunette with compassion. "No, we ate the last food we had last night." he finally answered.

"Do you think that we're going to find our way?" Atsumu asked. He was scared that they were lost. Well, it wasn't really a question. Iwaizumi had found out a few days before that they had lost a few maps and that they were going to have to find their way themselves.

Kiyoomi looked outside, the clouds were awfully grey and the sky looked like it wanted to cry.

His eyes turned dark. They had been sleeping in the car for a week-long. The weather was horrible and everyone was too hungry to have a good sleep.

He silently opened his phone, opening a weather report app. Bokuto also looked at the screen, he was sitting next to Kiyoomi.

They looked at each other in horror when they saw the report. "We need to find somewhere to stay," Kiyoomi said immediately. Bokuto just kept staring at the report.

"What? Why?" Akaashi asked in surprise. "There is a big storm tonight."

Oikawa had a chill run over his spine "lightning?" He asked. Kiyoomi nodded.

Iwaizumi stopped the car and hugged Oikawa, he knew that the brunet was terrified of thunder and lightning. "It's gonna be okay." He whispered in the other's ears. "We'll find somewhere to stay."

He looked up to Akaashi. "Could we switch?" He asked. Now Akaashi was the one driving while Iwaizumi was cuddling Oikawa in the backseat.

The wind started to pick up and in only a matter of seconds and before they could realise a big thunder was heard.

Oikawa flinched, but he wasn't the only one to flinch. Bokuto was slightly trembling, he suddenly felt a warm hand on top of his cold one.

He looked at the side to see Kiyoomi. The black-haired boy smiled a soft smile that meant 'everything is going to be okay.'

"Wait, is that a house?" Akaashi suddenly said. "IT IS!" Atsumu screamed as he took a closer look.

"Let's go there." He then said getting up and opening the door.

Akaashi and Atsumu would go out to make sure that they might be able to stay. They returned with a big smile.

"The lady said yes!" The blond said. He was already soaked from the rain. Kiyoomi coughed as he looked to the side. Atsumu was wearing a white shirt and now it was totally see-through.

"Let's go in; take a few bags with you," Akaashi said as he handed the others an umbrella he brought.

"NOOOooo, It is SCARY THERE!" Oikawa screamed, he was seated in the corner, curled up, trying his best to stay where he was sitting.

"You can go, I'll calm him down." Iwaizumi said as he tried to get Oikawa in his arms.

"Okay, whatever you say. Bokuto-San you coming?" Akaashi asked Bokuto who was glued to his seat.

"Y-yeah." His reply was quiet, but the other's didn't think much of it.

"I'll leave an umbrella," Akaashi said as he took one out of his pocket.

"OMI LET'S RACE TO THE DOOR!" Atsumu excitedly said as he took the dark-haired boy's hand and started running.

"They are going to be sick if they stay too long in the rain." Akaashi sighed. "Here." He gave the older one an umbrella.

"That wasn't even a race, you were holding my hand," Kiyoomi said in irritation at becoming wet. "Nobody cares." The blond stuck out his tongue while the other looked at him with an unamused face.

"So, do you boys need a bath?" The woman at the entrance asked sweetly. Kiyoomi questioned who she was. She told the two that she was the mom in there.

This was an orphanage. It would take young kids that were interested in music. It was so they could easily give the kids lessons and tools to work on their passion projects.

It sounded weird, but it seemed to be working because the orphans were happier here than in a regular orphanage.

"So, do you two want a bath?" She asked again. "Together?" Kiyoomi said as his face grew red. Atsumu did also feel a warmth flow to his face.

"Oh, you aren't in a relationship?" The woman asked. The two stayed silent at first.

"O-Omi I-I'll go first if that's okay with you. Besides, I was first in our race." The blond finally spoke.

"The race where you were literally holding my hand?" Kiyoomi asked. "Exactly, I am now the ruler of making rules" Kiyoomi looked at Atsumu and snickered. "Okay, you can go first...your majesty." He bowed, making Atsumu giggle.

"Hinata? Could you fill a bath for this young man?" The woman asked a small orange-haired boy. "Sure!" he screamed.

Atsumu passed him going to the bathroom. Kiyoomi looked at the blond with a loving smile, Hinata definitely saw how he looked at the blond.

After the shower, Atsumu bumped into the small boy. "Oh hey, you're Hinata right?" He asked. "Yes, Shoyo Hinata." He smiled, holding out his hand.

"Atsumu, nice to meet you Sho-Kun," Atsumu answered.

They talked for some time when Hinata sighed. "Atsumu-San you're sooooo lucky." He said, making the blond look at him with a puzzled look on his face.

"You and your boyfriend are so cute." He whined while Atsumu grew red. "O-Omi isn't my boyfriend." the blond said. "Wait? WAW YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED?" The tangerine's eyes grew wide.

"Wha- No." Atsumu looked at the smaller with an embarrassed face. If only he and Kiyoomi were married. "Engaged?" "No...just friends," Atsumu said, his disappointment very visible on his face.

"You guys look like a couple." "You think so?" "HOW ARE YOU NOT?" Hinata suddenly burst out.

"I am in love with him.." Atsumu just answered. "AND HE LIKES YOU, EVEN I COULD SEE IT AND I SAW HIM LIKE, ONCE!"

Atsumu laughed at Hinata's reaction. "I'm too scared to confess." He admitted. "Just try it, it won't change much. You guys already act like a couple." Hinata pouted. "I'll think about it." Atsumu just replied.

"I'm gonna practice some pieces on the cello, see you around Atsumu-San!" Hinata said as he ran up the stairs.

Atsumu wandered the house a little when he came into the old church part of the orphanage. It was built out of an old religious building that wasn't used anymore.

He stopped in his tracks when he heard an oddly familiar melody. "The Turkish March." He whispered to himself before going towards the sound.

He got closer and realised that this was on a different level than Oikawa. This person played this melody as if his piano was his way of talking.

While the sound had a happy feeling it was also overwhelmed by a sad and lonely feeling.

He finally got to the top and saw a younger boy playing.

He had dark hair and his eyes looked like an ocean. He had this sad lonely feeling over himself.

Atsumu started clapping when he finished. "That was really pretty. My name is Atsumu by the way."

The boy looked up and with a small voice, he said.

"Kageyama Tobio."