Siblings and cherries

I'm so sorry that this is a day late. I was with my family for Christmas and didn't have the time to finish this chapter. I hope you enjoy it, even though it is late.

Also late Merry Christmas

"I'm hungry!" Atsumu whined. He was leaning on Oikawa's shoulder, trying to sleep. "Atsu, just sleep. We'll get to the next town in just another hour." The brunet mumbled back.

"But stiiiiiill." Atsumu started pouting, he was tired and in a pretty annoying state right now.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa were both used to his fits and drama, but this was the first time for the other three that they saw him act so childish.

"Tsum-Tsum, just hang in there for an hour." "NOooooo! I'm hungry." Even Bokuto knew that this was gonna be hard to endure.

Oikawa had to admit that he wasn't fond of this irritating trade of his best friend. Like, yes he would run in a burning house for the blond, but this part still annoyed him.

"Atsumu please stop whining." He grumbled under his breath. "I'm NOT whining." The other whined, contradicting himself in that sentence.

"Atsumu, are you a baby?" Iwaizumi asked, his eyebrows forming a frown. "No." "Then stop acting like one." He sneered. He was obviously not pleased by the way the blond was acting.

Akaashi was this time in the driving seat, he was internally freaking out. What if Atsumu is feeling sad and acts that way because of that? What if they end up in a fight?

Well as you can guess, the poor boy fell into the bad habit of over analyzing everything.

"Atsumu." The soothing voice of Kiyoomi said it made Atsumu lookup. "Try to sleep, we'll be in the next town before you know it." He cupped the other's face and gave him a warm smile. "O-okay," Atsumu muttered, a blush covering his face.

Kiyoomi embraced the blond and pulled him towards him, cuddling him close. He slowly started to caress the other's hair.

Only a few minutes went by and the boy was already asleep.

"Hey, why is Atsumu acting so different?" Bokuto asked the question the others were thinking of.

"He usually acts like that whenever he feels stress or pressure." Iwaizumi sight. "He also acts like that when a feeling is too overwhelming for him, like guild, for example," Oikawa claimed, now hugging his own boyfriend tight.

"But didn't he get mad when something like that happens?" The older boy asked, he clearly remembered the fight they had some time ago.

"Yes, but that is when the thing bugs him and he overthinks it. He only gets mad like that when he is in a bad mood or when the reason for his frustration is relatively new. This must be something he is barreling up inside of himself." The brunet nodded at what his lover said. "He must have felt bad about this for some time, it might even be the same reason why he was so mad last month."

"I hope he is okay. Do you know what it might be?" Akaashi said, not looking away from the road. "I believe that he feels homesick." Oikawa looked at the blond.

"I mean he didn't have the best life at home, but he still loved all of his family. He was raised in our town and has never moved away from it. He also must miss his brother."

"Wait, Atsumu has a brother?" Bokuto looked up in shock. "Yeah, he never told you?" Iwaizumi looked at the boy in disbelief. Bokuto shook his head, no he had no idea Atsumu had any siblings.

"I mean we never even got to know his last name," Akaashi said.

"Oh Atsu's last name is Miya. His brother is called Osamu Miya." Oikawa answered the unsaid question. "Wait, isn't he the onigiri guy from the Show-Off?" Bokuto's expression looked surprised. "So Kiyo must have seen him." "Yeah probably, they are identical twins after all."

Bokuto moved in the direction of the two love birds. "Kiyo why didn't you tell-Oh he's asleep."

Indeed Kiyoomi sat next to Atsumu, he was sleeping while cuddling with the blond. The raven-head hadn't heard any of the conversations, because he had fallen into a slumber before any important beats were said.

"We are here." Akaashi simply informed the others. "Let's not say anything about Osamu, Atsumu probably has a reason why he doesn't talk about him." Iwaizumi then said before waking the two up.

"Thanks, Omi-Omi, I did really need some sleep." Atsumu smiled as he and the others were waiting for Iwaizumi to come back from the market.

They were sitting on a bench in the park, it was quite a warm day for it to be mid-October.

We've already been on the road for more than two months." The blond said with a warm smile. "Yeah"

"I've got strawberries, blueberries and cherries." A voice suddenly said behind them.

"AAARGH, IWA-CHAN" Oikwas screeched in surprise. "Geez, calm down Thooru it's just me."

Atsumu had already taken a handful of cherries, eating them in delight. "Do you like cherries? I figured you would like strawberries better?" Kiyoomi laughed sitting down opposite the blond.

"Kawa's favourite fruit is strawberries, I always preferred cherries." The blond explained, earning a nod from the other."

"Omi-Omi, Say aaaaaah" Atsumu said, holding a cherry in his hand. Kiyoomi blushed but still obeyed. He closed his eyes and took a bite in the cherry, he then felt something on his lip.

He backed away, his face was bright red as he didn't get what just happened. "What w-was t-that?" He asked.

"It was just cherry. You know how they can give off a coloured juice?" He asked, the other just nodded, not trusting his voice. "Well, I always used to use them for "lipstick"." He made quotation marks on the word "lipstick".

"I used to do that too." Oikawa butted in finishing another strawberry.

"My older sister did it. One day I wanted to do it, but I didn't have a mirror and it was my first time doing anything like that." He started. Atsumu already started giggling, he knew this story and still thought it was funny.

"So, I just went with my gut. I went downstairs, proud of my new "makeup" and everyone stared at me as if they saw a ghost." Oikawa was blushing out of embarrassment now.

"Turns out that I totally mist my lips and had coloured all the parts around them, my parents and their guests probably thought that I was an extremely messy eater. "

Oikwas hid his face behind his hands, he has always been a proud person and this story was a burning reminder of how stupid he could be and how he embarrassed himself in front of his parent's friends.

"I still cringe thinking back at it." He mumbled.

Atsumu started laughing like crazy. "T-that's so stupid Hahahahhzc!" he choked out. "Shut up, I WAS 9!" Oikawa tried defending himself.

Kiyoomi smiled, but he was disappointed that the cherry hadn't been the blond's lips. He had thought for a second that the other had kissed him.