Kisses

This chapter is an extra one (I actually had no intention to make it and have it play as a flashback later) but here it is. There will still be a chapter tomorrow, but this one exists because one of my friends couldn't wait for another one of these, you know who you are.

Atsumu looked to his right and saw the dark-haired boy stare. He blushed knowing full well that the other could see. "Omi, is there something on my face?" He asked in a panic. This got the taller to stop staring. "Wha- no, no you look perfect, even if there was something. I MEAN- no, you don't."

Kiyoomi blushed, fully aware of him being caught by the blond. Atsumu smiled at him sweetly. "Omi, what were you daydreaming about?" He asked. "No-nothing important..." Kiyoomi answered, looking away.

Atsumu finally sat down, but unlike Kiyoomi who was sitting on a chair, he sat down on the desk in front of Kiyoomi.

"It's silent, don't you think?" He asked as the other's eyes awkwardly looked at the boy's body in front of him. "Hmmm," Kiyoomi hummed. A blush was present on his face, he was embarrassed by the fantasies in his head.

"Omi~" Atsumu whispered in quite a seductive voice. The black-haired boy turned even redder, making the blond grin. "You know that I'm not so innocent, right~" he started to move closer to the curly-haired as his hands rested on the other shoulders.

"What do you mean by that?" Kiyoomi asked. He was looking away, he knew that he would lose it if he let the other continue.

"You guys always act as if I'm an innocent being that needs to be protected. I've been in a relationship before, I've kissed people."

Kiyoomi looked and, oh boy, this was a mistake. He immediately got lost in the other's eyes. "I haven't been fu-" "Okay that's where we stop!" He screamed out in embarrassment. He was fully aware of where this was going.

"I was just going to say that I'm still a virg-" "I knew what you meant the first time." He whispered out. Atsumu was just adding the coal for Kiyoomi's burning desires.

"I haven't even held hands in a romantic way before..." He just admitted. Atsumu was the first person he was ever attracted to. He has no romantic experience at all.

"No holding hands? No hugs? No relationship? NO KISSES?" Atsumu said in surprise. "No, why would I have?" Kiyoomi answered. He wasn't really the romantic interest for anyone, people would usually use him for pranks or anything like that. It was definitely because of his former germophobia.

"Don't you ever wonder how it would be?" The blond asked.

Kiyoomi had lied. Yes, he hasn't been in any relationships. Hugs and holding hands for everyone except his family and Bokuto, but he has kissed before. He has kissed Atsumu.

He didn't say it though, it would be a little weird if he just said: "Yo Atsumu, I've kissed you in your sleep before."

"Would you like to have your first kiss?" Atsumu's voice nervously said. Kiyoomi's eyes widened at the question. "Why? Are you offering what I think you are?" He looked into the blond's eyes.

"I just thought that you might wanna know how it is so you know how to do it when you get a girlfriend," Atsumu answered in a calm manner, but inside he was panicking.

"Atsumu, I'm gay." "Oh really, sorry. I don't wanna offend you." "It's Okay, you're bi aren't you?" "Yeah, I'm not very good at hiding that."

Atsumu melted when he saw his Omi laugh. His head looked at the jacket he was wearing, it had a bi-flag on the shoulder and the back.

"You know, I do wonder how it feels to kiss someone," Kiyoomi answered the previously asked question.

Atsumu felt his face heat up. He asked this question for selfish reasons and thought that the boy before him was straight, but now he agreed. "S-so...Want me to kiss you?" He managed out in the flustered mess he was.

"S-sure." The other just said, matching the blond's red face.

Slowly they started closing the gap, it was as if they were dreaming. Atsumu is still sitting on the desk. Both eyes found their way to each other and they were entranced by this.

"Omi" Atsumu whispered as he closed his eyes. The said boy laid his hand on the other's cheeks.

Lips met each other.

Atsumu started to move his lips while Kiyoomi was frozen. Both of them had closed their eyes as they enjoyed this moment.

Atsumu's hands played with the dark curly hair of the others while Kiyoomi's hands were travelling to the boy's waist. They broke the kiss fastly to get some air but returned to each other as soon as they could. Kiyoomi was now getting a hang of it as he bit the blond's lip lightly.

"Omi" Atsumu whispered right before Kiyoomi changed their calm kiss into a french kiss. Atsumu felt as if he was in heaven as he felt Kiyoomi explore his mouth.

He was very happy that this was finally happening. This wasn't a dream, but reality. A few tears of joy fell down on Kiyoomi's arm.

"Are you crying? Sorry!" Kiyoomi broke the kiss, concerned for the other.

"No, it's nothing." Atsumu smiled. His crying wasn't bad, he was just happy.

"You sure?" Kiyoomi asked, he was afraid that he scared the blond away with the kiss. "Yeah, don't you dare see this as something bad." The blond's voice rang with a little pout on his face.

He grabbed the dark-haired boy's head and pecked him on the lips. Even though it was short, there was a big amount of passion in the lip on lip lock.

"Wanna continue?" He asked as he lowered himself to the other's lap. "I-It's easier this way." He then mumbled embarrassed as Kiyoomi looked at him surprised.

"Yes, let's continue." Kiyoomi just whispered in his ear before they locked their lips again, saving every second in their long term memory.