Palace gardens

A week has gone by since they had stayed somewhere, they ended up finding their way to a town called Ivy.

"It's so warm, last week has been far from this." Oikawa smiled, spreading his arms. He closed his eyes, content with the sun that shined her warmth over himself.

"We'll be staying here for some time, it would be an amazing time to go and get more food." Iwaizumi parked the car, letting the others out.

"I agree," Akaashi answered, Kiyoomi just nodded. "Say where will we stay?" Atsumu asked, coming out of the car, he was wearing one of Kiyoomi's hoodies. 'It's warmer than my jackets' he had claimed.

"I-It'll be in a hotel called... um...eh...E-Excaliber. You know, named after the sword." Kiyoomi answered. He had this very awkward air to him, it made the blond giggle.

He was becoming more and more awkward whenever he was around Atsumu. The fake blond just had that effect on him. Atsumu had thought that the raven-head had gotten a cold multiple times, it didn't help that he flushed red every time the blond tried to check his temperature.

"SO, LET'S GO CHECK THE HOTEL OUT!" Bokuto yelled.

As they got there, they had to get in their room. "Wow, this place is lovely," Akaashi said, looking around in awe.

The place was decorated with different plants and red roses. The income had soft couches where you could sit and a little bar. The lady on the bar smiled sweetly and waved a little before going back to the dishes.

Their room was a room filled with a flowery scent, it was really nice. Three bunk beds were present in the room. The sheets had a red and golden motive on them.

"Dips on the top bunk bed!" Atsumu and Oikawa screamed together. "You like to be on top of something, don't you?" Iwaizumi called out to his boyfriend. Atsumu gagged because of the sexual meaning of his friend's bad joke.

"Honey, Female lions are the ones who hunt for their families, not the tops."

Oikawa made a sassy motion laying one of his hands on his hip. Iwaizumi only sighed and smiled. "touché."

"So what's the plan?" Akaashi asked, now sitting down on Bokuto's top bunk bed. "We're gonna stay here for four days, we could visit some places." Iwaizumi answered.

"What about: we could go to the shops tomorrow and get some food?" Kiyoomi said. The others nodded indicating that they like this plan.

"Oh, we could go to the palace gardens!" The blond excitedly said. "And my sister's school will have a big show-off the day after tomorrow." Bokuto beamed in the same excited voice.

"So going to the garden today, getting food tomorrow and going to the show off the day after?" Kiyoomi asked. "Sounds good to me." he got a reply.

Atsumu was happy, to say the least. The gardens were once part of the palace, which was now used as a museum. He was so ready to see all these old structures that had been taken over by nature. 'Cause nature is chaos and he lived for it.

When they got to the park Oikawa said. "Let's go to the top of the hill, they say that you'll be able to watch the full horizon over the city. It's soooo romantic." A dreamy sigh left his mouth.

"I was hoping to make a stop at the museum," Akaashi said. Atsumu pouted a little, he really just wanted to walk through the garden in peace, no rush, no musea.

"Why don't we split up? I assume that you would prefer to be there alone with your boyfriend," The curly-haired boy said, pointing at Oikawa. "And I'm sorry Akaashi, but I don't really vibe with musea, can't you and Bo just go?" He then asked the smaller one.