The smell of love

Akaashi was now part of the team and started going with them.

"Aghaaavsshii!" Bokuto screamed wanting all of the male's attention on him. "Bokuto-San, could you please say my name right?"

It was in the early morning and the boys were just going out of bed. Akaashi was the first to wake up, after that Iwaizumi woke up and then Oikawa and Kiyoomi came.

"WOW, you guys are already fully dressed." He said wide-eyed, he was pointing at the three raven-haired boys, because Oikawa was still in his pyjamas.

"No, they aren't Bo-chan," Oikawa interrupted. "Iwa-Chan, you know. You're never fully dressed without a smile." He said teasingly.

"Well, and you're not fully dressed without a bonk to the head." Iwaizumi shot back, chasing his lover.

"Nooo, don't." Oikawa playingly whined. In place of a fist, he got a kiss on his cheek. "Never said what kind of bonk to the head it was." Iwaizumi claimed.

"Is the coffee done?" Kiyoomi was sitting next to a tired Akaashi, who was making the warm drinks. "Just one more minute."

Bokuto had gone sit next to the smaller boy. "Aghaaaschi, do you like coffee?" He asked pretty calmly. "Well, it keeps me alive."

"Morning." A sleepy voice said. Atsumu came out of the car still holding his blanket.

"Omi, it has been cold ever since you left," he whined, still sleepy. Atsumu and Kiyoomi cuddle every time the blond gets anxious or unsure about stuff. Only that night the boy had another nightmare and decided to snuggle next to his crush.

"Oh, um... Yeah, sorry." The man in question answered the blond. "What do I have to do to make you happy?" He then asked.

"HUG!" faster than you can solve 1+1, two arms embraced Kiyoomi's neck.

The raven-head was panicking. 'What is happening? He is hugging me, he smells so nice.'

Kiyoomi felt warmth rise to his cheeks, he was blushing like the girls in shojo-manga.

"Omi-Omi, you smell nice." The blond happily said snuggling closer in the other's neck.

"Really? You too," Kiyoomi replied, still blushing red.

"What does he smell like?" Oikawa interrupted. "Iwa-Chan definitely smells nicer."

"Nooo, Omi smells like fresh coffee powder. It's so nice." Atsumu smiled.

"Hah, well Iwa-Chan smells like the outdoors, and not the forest smell. It's more like the fresh and calming smell." Oikawa looked at Atsumu as if he just won their little argument.

"Doesn't he smell like mint?" Atsumu then asked, a little confused. He could swear that his friend had always smelled like mint.

The one in question shook his head. "That's Oikawa's smell. Because we are together all the time, and we hug a lot, people started to mix our natural smell."

Atsumu nodded. So basically what Iwa said for him was that the mixed smells were the smell of love, at least that's what the blond believed.

"Hey Aghkaaaasssshuiii, what do I smell like?" Bokuto asked loudly. He was blushing a little looking at the other male.

"You smell like pastries. It's really nice." Akaashi answered.

Bokuto was beaming with happiness. Akaashi had just complimented him.

"Oh, that's because my folks own a bakery." He smiled thinking about his family. "WAIT WHAT? YOU NEVER TOLD US!" Atsumu and Oikawa screamed.

Bokuto just shrugged, he didn't see it as this big deal. "My sister will take over the shop when my parents are retiring, right now she's studying in a big city." He simply said.

"BUT, AGHHAAAASHI YOU SMELL SOOOOO NICE, IT'S LIKE CARAMEL!" Bokuto suddenly screamed, making his friends jolt up.

"Really, I never knew how I smelled." Even though it was unnoticeable a hint of red was present on the smaller boy's cheeks.

"Caramel pastries, that's your guy's smell of love." Atsumu smiled.

"Uh... Atsu?" He heard a voice close to him say. That's when he realized that he was still hugging Kiyoomi.

"Oh, um sorry." His face went fully pink. He let the other go from the hug. "No that wasn't it, but okay."

Kiyoomi looked at the blond. "You smell like honey." He whispered mainly to himself. "It's nice."

Atsumu smiled. "Of course, I'm a little bee." He replied.

Osamu had once insulted Atsumu for being a bee. It was because Atsumu only looked for the most beautiful flowers, according to Osamu.

The blond had been bummed out of it for some time, he had just felt really bad. But he then read an article about the small creatures. How they worked hard to pollinate flowers and how important they were. After that, he started loving the creature, now it was even his favourite animal.

The blond's smile fell a little. While Iwaizumi and Oikawa both had fresh smells and Bokuto and Akaashi smell worked well together, his and Kiyoomi's didn't really match.

'What if Omi and I just aren't meant to be?' A sigh left his lips at the thought.

A cup of coffee was shoved in his hands. He inhaled the smell of it. It had this sweet core in the coffee.

"Oh yeah, we don't have any sugar anymore so we used honey." Iwaizumi said, "So sorry for anyone who wanted to use it on their sandwich."

'Well guess this doesn't smell bad. Maybe this is our smell of love.'

After some time the three louder ones were sitting in the car. They were getting dressed out of their pyjamas.

"Say 'Kawa," Atsumu started "Do you think I have a chance with Omi?" He asked, it was obvious that he was insecure.

"Why not? You two are really close, I think you should try and get closer to him." The brunet smiled, patting his friend's head.

"I can't really give any advice, you know the whole trainwreck that was mine and Iwa-Chan's confession." They both laughed thinking how the two got together.

"Why don't you ask Osamu? He was the one who confessed to his boyfriend, wasn't he?" Atsumu's laugh turned a little nervous. "Yeah, I...I'll think about that."

"Sweet, now let's inform the others that we finished changing." Oikawa smiled while getting out of the car. Atsumu soon followed.

Bokuto stayed in for a few more minutes. He had heard everything the two had said.

"I wonder who that Osamu guy is." He mumbled before finally going out of the car.