Letter to the ones I miss

"Say 'Tsumu you ready for today?" Oikawa said excitedly as they exited the car. "Yeah, can't wait to meet Bo-Kun's sister." The blond answered, smiling brightly.

They were in the parking lot of the big show-off for colleges. This was a yearly occurrence for students to stand out and find success. It was mostly filled with students from cooking schools, but you were able to find some other students.

The six friends were surprised by how big the place was. "I guess that you aren't able to go through the whole place in one go." Iwaizumi sighed. He grabbed one of the maps to navigate the place a little.

"So Bokuto-San, where is your sister's stand?" Akaashi looked up from the map, meeting the other's eyes.

"There, right there!" The owl boy excitedly pointed at a stand with the name 'Sleepy bear bread'. "Why that name?" Atsumu asked, considering that Bokuto's family was more like owls than bears. "Ask my ancestors, they decided that name." Bokuto shrugged.

"Oh MY God, Iwa-Chan they have a milk breath stand close to Bo-Kun's sister's one!" Oikawa jumped up and down, making his lover laugh. "You wanna check that out?" He asked, earning an exciting nod from the brunet.

"We won't have enough food for lunch with just bread." Kiyoomi finally spoke. He grimaced at the crowd.

"Maybe we could get some onigiri?" Akaashi asked, looking back at the map. "It's a different way though, the opposite way to be precise." Kiyoomi said pointing at the onigiri shop called 'onigiri Miya'.

"Why don't we split again? We meet at the car around 1 pm and go get what we want," Iwa said looking at the blond and raven head. "Is it okay if you two go?" "Yeah sure." Kiyoomi smiled at Atsumu, "Looks like it's gonna be just the two of us again." This made a warmth travel to the fake blond's face. "ye-yeah."

Before they walked away Bokuto whispered some encouragement to his best friend. "Success dude, get you loverboy." That is what he said. " You too, get your angel." The other shot back before leaving with a wink.

The blond was walking towards the destination. A knot was forming in his stomach. He didn't want to worry Kiyoomi, but he also just didn't want to see Osamu, who was definitely the student opening the stand.

A little before they got there Kiyoomi stopped. "I'm going to the restroom okay?" He pointed at the toilettes a little further. "Sure thing." The blond smiled, but his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Rin, you came?" A voice called. Atsumu flinched and immediately hid behind a pillar.

"Yeah, can't miss my boyfriend's own show-off can I?" A tired voice muttered. The blond looked at the two boys and froze at the spot.

There he was, Osamu Miya, his grey-haired twin. Next to him was Suna, his boyfriend who is in a professional volleyball team.

Osamu didn't change much, he still wore the calm soothing expression Atsumu knows and loves. Though he did look thinner than the day that Atsumu ran away from home, he also had dark circles under his eyes.

"'Samu? Have you slept at all in the past week?" Suna's lazy expression changed to a concerned one. You could see that this wasn't the first time that this happened by the way the other sighed.

"I couldn't... He's probably so alone, he must be scared. I'm scared." Osamu's eyes became watery and Suna caressed his face.

The blond was near them, hearing everything they said. He looked at the floor. He wanted to jump out and scream to his brother that he was alright, that he was okay, and that 'Samu should sleep. But there was a force holding him back as he heard his twin break and cry.