Gift shopping

I'm sorry if this chapter is weird. I'm in writer's block right now. Because of that and exam stress, I ended up procrastinating on this chapter. So I couldn't proofread this chapter. Sorry for the spelling errors.

"Yo, you're finally here." Iwaizumi screamed happily. "Yeah." the fake blond sighed sitting down. 

"Is there something?" Kiyoomi asked concerned. Atsumu had been crying earlier today and looked quite bummed out right now. "Yeah, I'm totally fine...Nothing to worry about.

"How was it with your sister?" He tried averting the conversation to another path. 

"Oh, yeah Mimi, it was so nice to see her!" Bokuto smiled. "Mimi?" Atsumu then questioned. "Yeah Mitsuki, but Kou just calls her Mimi," Kiyoomi answered for his best friend.

The conversation went further, soon enough they were talking about the most random stuff ever. 

"Psssst, Atsu?" Oikawa whispered making the blond lookup. "Yeah?"  

"Samu might be here, why don't we look for him?" Oikawa asked oblivious by how uncomfortable the other became. "Oh, I already went to meet him, he's doing fine." He cursed himself for lying again, but what else could he do.

"Oh, ok." The brunet let his attention slide to the other conversation. 

"Let's go to the mall." Bokuto suddenly asked, it came out of nowhere but the other's agreed to it. 

The mall was only a few streets away so they went on foot. 

"Say why don't we split up in two to shop for gifts, we later meet up somewhere." Oikawa excitingly. 

"Again?" Kiyoomi asked. 'YEAH" 

They split up, but this time the groups were a little different. Oikawa and Atsumu went together. Bokuto went with Kiyoomi and Bokuto and the two other's were stuck together. 

"Come on Atsu, it has been so long since we hung out with just us two." Oikawa smiled happily as he holds the blond's arm. 

"What do you wanna get?" He asked. "I'm gonna get a present for Iwa-Chan." "Why?" Atsumu frowned, it wasn't Iwaizumi's birthday soon right?

"Just because. I don't need a reason to get him something." Oikawa's eyes fell on a gift store. "Let's go there!" he pointed dragging the blond in.

The little store was filled to the roof with little stuff. It had a magical feeling to it. "Wow, look at this." The brunet looked at a pocketwatch admiring the dark blue object. 

Atsumu looked around, well best if he search for something himself. He started walking around. 

He passed a stand with rings, necklaces and earrings. He looked at the necklaces, his eyes were stuck on a pair with an aqua-green colour. He looked around to be sure that Oikawa wasn't looking and took the pair out of the shelf for his best friend and the brunet's boyfriend.

Finding a gift for the others was definitely harder. At the and he got an owl candle with owl-themed chopsticks for Bokuto and a dark blue glasses box for Akaashi. Now he had to find something for Kiyoomi.

"Come on." He muttered in frustration. He just didn't know what to get. "You guys found somethings?" Akaashi asked coming in with the curly-haired male. 

"Just not yet," Atsumu replied in a little panic. "Take your time"

The fake blond started to search further not realizing how Kiyoomi was staring at him. 

He was holding a golden music box. Opening it he gasped. The little melody immediately made its way to his heart. A warm smile was present on his face, but eventually, he put the box away. He had to buy something for Kiyoomi, not for himself. 

"Done" he smiled getting out of the store after finding his present. "Okay let's gooo!" Oikawa, again, pulled the others to a shop.

This time they came to a big clothing store. "Let's make some outfit's for each other." He smiled jumping up and down.

"I'm too tired to do all that. Why don't we buy the clothes and wear them in a model style later?" Kiyoomi sighed. "Okay, who takes who?" Oikawa finally asked. 

"I'll be taking Atsu, and no complains." He finally said when no one replied to his question. "Okay, I wanna give Kiyo a makeover." Bokuto excitingly said. 

"Oh, can I try giving Oikawa an outfit?" Kiyoomi said as if he had any idea what clothes he was going to choose. "What are you planning?" The one in question hissed in suspicion, but his giggle gave him away.

"I'll take Iwaizumi then," Akaashi said calmly. "I take Bokuto."Iwa then shrugged. 

Everyone agreed and found their own way through the store. 

'I have Akaashi, huh,' Atsumu thought looking through the clothes. 'He always wears very uptight clothes, what should I get him?' He sighed before an idea came to him.

"That's it." He said dashing to the part in the store he needed.

I'm going to end this chapter here. I'm sorry that it's so short, but the next chapter is supposed to be longer. I'm also going to draw all the outfits and didn't have enough time to do make the drawings for this week. (With exams and all). I hope you enjoyed this mess of a chapter.